WoW collectors edition EXPLAINED :D

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
http://forums.worldofwarcraft.com/thread.aspx?fn=wow-general&t=552842&p=1&tmp=1#post552842

We've received a number of inquiries requesting further details about the World of Warcraft Collector's Edition, which will be available along with the standard edition at launch on Nov. 23. To answer the most popular questions that have come up, we'd like to provide the following additional information about the pets that Collector's Edition owners will be able to choose from, and how the 10-day pass that comes with the Collector's Edition will work.
Collector's Edition Pets

The special pets included with the Collector's Edition are the Panda Bear, Zergling, and Mini-Diablo.

Players who have purchased the Collector's Edition will be able to obtain their special pet by submitting the gift voucher found in their character's inventory to a special NPC located in each starting area. Players will then be able to choose from one of the three special pets.

Collector's Edition 10-Day Guest Pass

Players who will be accessing the game through the 10-day pass will create their account for that exactly the same way as a normal player, by visiting the account-creation webpage.

Those who wish to continue playing the game once the 10-day free period is over must first visit their local retailer or online store to purchase a copy of World of Warcraft. Once they have obtained a copy of the game, they can log in to WorldofWarcraft.com using their 10-day pass login information and then enter the authentication key that came with boxed copy into the field found at the bottom of their account page.

That's all that's required to activate a full-fledged World of Warcraft account once the 10-day free period has expired. Any characters that players have created during the 10-day trial, along with all their items, will be available for them to continue playing!
really really cool. i am going to get a mini diablo. :p

SephirothX89

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Im not too crazy about the pet, but the 10-day trial thing might be useful to convince my friend how much FFXI sucks compared to WoW.

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
yes. i am going to give it to my friend, and hopefully he will play the game too. it's so much funner when you have RL friends to play with you. :)