Would you play HG:L if it was P2P?

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
I for one am undecided yet. Depends how it is and what it's like when they're all done with it. If it's nice, then I would. If not, then I wouldn't. I'll only pay for a game if it's truly worth it. ^^

Clearcast

Member!
Reaction score
Havn't seen anything about pay2play yet. I think the biggest reason WoW was pay to play was for one because the servers used require so much resources to run, even if hardly any players are using the server. And of course it probably gets patched about x10 more than any other blizzard game. I'm a bit against paying to play a game that you've already payed for, but if the game turns out as good as it looks like it will, i may consider it..

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
if i have to pay for everysecond on the game, it isnt worth it.

from what i read the structurelooks like it is made around a non-p2p enviroment, similar too Guildwars, so i doubt it would be pay to play

Clearcast

Member!
Reaction score
Thats right.

Hellgate: London is an action-RPG with a fully developed singleplayer mode and multiple online modes. Our online modes vary, too. Some will be comparable to Diablo (your typical 2 to 32-player instanced experience or whatever), while another may include more MMO-like functionality and will thus be comparable to those sorts of games (Guild Wars and whatnot).

We will definitely have some form of free online multiplayer. However, we have not yet figured out how we're going to fund the ongoing operation of our MMO-like game... It could conceivably cost something. It could revolve around micro-purchases. It could focus on expansions and episodic content. It could be anything.
Expansions sound good.

L

Laharl

If it's pay to play I definitely wouldn't play it, regardless of how good it looks.

slayer_warrior

Reaction score
i pay in heart beat i want it now! lMAO. long it a good game o yea!the one thing i hated about d2 it never updated that much and dupes hacks blah blah!
a

Raizeen

Member!
Reaction score
i would easily pay per month to play this game and im sad they dont cause with monhtly theyl be able to add alot more content so i do hope they force p2p