Would you like to see more sections?

Would you like to see new sections on the portal?

• Yes. It'd bring a nice change.

Votes: 46 69.7%
  • No. That's not necessary for a site like this.

Votes: 20 30.3%

• Total voters

coRtALoS

-=[ Retired BF Admin ]=-
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
It's in preliminary stages right now, however we'd like to know what you guys think, if you'd support it, or even be interested in being a part of any additional sections we may make.

Additional sections could include video game reviews, official BF tournaments, and whatever else can be thought of. Swooper is going to be making a new thread for what you think should be added to the forums for the portal, and a link to it will be posted here once I've found it. :p

~Cort

IDefy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Maybe 1 or 2 more additions after the recent suggestions are taken into consideration.

I would like to see some sort of EZ comeback, but I know the chances are slim. = /

borednerd

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.gamerzfx.net
Yeah, something like the Photoshop and image tutorials made by our own users, or actual content, to convince more members to come and join.

coRtALoS

-=[ Retired BF Admin ]=-
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
Originally posted by IDefy
Maybe 1 or 2 more additions after the recent suggestions are taken into consideration.

I would like to see some sort of EZ comeback, but I know the chances are slim. = /
If we go into gaming reviews, and it's popular, that might not be so slim... ;)

Originally posted by borednerd
Yeah, something like the Photoshop and image tutorials made by our own users, or actual content, to convince more members to come and join.
Ed-Zackery ;)

Originally posted by Jarebear
I tihnk video game review team would be great. If this works out i'd love to help, as i DO have xbox, ps2, computer and game cube. Meaning i could rent any game you guys want reveiwed and actually review it :)
We'll need more support if that's gonna happen. ;)

(3 in a row... w00t)

-MatriX-

R{S}T
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
I'd like to see some new additions, like a PS2 section, XBox, and GCN, and anything else we can think of. A lot more traffic would be brought in. It could be a good thing but there could be some problems to it.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Originally posted by MindArchon
Most traffic brews towards files. So if you have files, you get traffic. If you have traffic you have more posts. See where I'm coming from?
I actually like your thinking. I think we might need to get some files... =)

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Yeah, but more posts doesn't necessarily mean a better forum.

Honestly, i don't think introducing completely new forums to BF would help a hell of a lot. Because then it would just divert traffic that would otherwise be used in the other forums where they are begging for traffic. Like the WC/CS/SC Forums, they aren't incredibly active and creating more forums could potentially lessen the traffic there. And we don't want that.

coRtALoS

-=[ Retired BF Admin ]=-
Reaction score
Website
www.BattleForums.com
Not new BF sections on the forums.

I'm talking like a regular gaming review forum like www.music4games.net (one of my friends works there) or something. ;)

Basically like what I had for www.starghost.com back when the editorials weren't deleted, where writers will be assigned to review a game, and post their writeup, which would go under a sub-section on the portal. Keep in mind again, that this is completely independant from the forums.

Thoughts now Renzo?

(Hm, I get the impression the people that voted "No" might've thought this was referring to the forums... not strictly the portal...)

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gamerz-lounge.com
Well if you add more sections it might feel a bit cluttered up so.....no.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
I say take the portal out completely. That or add stuff like editorials, files, and the such.

Samsara

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.WarcraftForums.com
only problem with that is that we are a bunch of immature 12 yr. olds with short attention spans and dont give a flying f*** outside of hacks. ;)

anyways a console gaming forum would be nice but thats pretty much all i would add.