Would you hate it if...

drax

Member!
Reaction score
I can't wait for this game. I'm sure the bosses will have weak spots, I mean like you have to lock down the Goliath. Not like kill it's arms and then attack the middle. I mean like you need good strategies in order to win or else you have a very small chance of winning.

Moof-Ader

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Originally posted by Renzokuken
I'd like to just barge in with guns blazing and hope i survive. Just like Goldeneye :p
Yeah! That would be so awesome, Goldeneye is like the best shooting game in the world, I could never get enough of that game, I love it!

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
That would really suck, but some of that should be inplemented into the game. I mean, you attack the weak points for more damage, but you can also shoot other parts of the body to deal damage, just less.

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gamerz-lounge.com
Like KingDom Hearts?....Lmao....that had to have the most pesky and annyoing boss system eva.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
I haven't played that game, nor do i want to. The fact that it is Disney and the main char has a friggin' key for a weapon just immediately makes it suck balls.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Andrew
That would really suck, but some of that should be inplemented into the game. I mean, you attack the weak points for more damage, but you can also shoot other parts of the body to deal damage, just less.
I was reading gamepro and it was talking about the marine's it said that there are hard to kill do to there armor but not if there helmet is up

Sakuhta

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Well that makes sense.. cause it's more interactive. Like it'd be awesome if you keep shooting in the same spot you do more damage there because you've penetrated the armor. That would be kewl.

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
gamerz-lounge.com
What if you could roll a huge bucket and the rine slipped and then you shot his ass in the face :D!! That would be a hella funny cg movie.

Sakuhta

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
LOL werd. That's godly. Or maybe if you catch them in the restroom do they have to take off their armor to take a peepee? :confused:

DarkRider

Xbox Junkie
Reaction score
the strategey required for this game is immense! when I read about it in XBOX Official magazine, and then in Game Pro. I was like WTF?! holy sh*t, that will be tough.

BlueCheeseKilla

Member!
Reaction score
Website
l33tsk83rs.vze.com
i concur.