Would you hate it if...

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
...the only way to kill a certain boss would be to first shoot it's arms, being the *weak spot*. Then shoot some pipes above it to bla bla bla, etc etc etc. Like in stupid kiddies games like Star Fox/Lylat Wars?

I hope SC: Ghost is as realistic as i expect it to be.

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Well, at the screenshot section of SC: G, there's a goliath, and I do think he's a boss. I wonder if we can lockdown him :)

Moof-Ader

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
That would be really cool. I would buy it no matter what it looks like because I have been waiting for this game forever. They always have to push it back because they are stupid.

Magikarp

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Moof-Ader: They always have to push it back because they are stupid.
Or because they want to produce a high quality product so that they satisfy us. Id rather play an extremely cool game in 2 months than an average one right this second.

Yea, I agree with Renzokuken.. I hope its not stupid !@#$, like where the bosses have certain attacking patterns.

Moof-Ader

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Yeah, that would suck if they had bosses like that, but if it takes this long for Starcraft Ghost to come out with, think of how long it will take for Starcraft 2 to come out, but that's off the topic any ways. Blizzard always seems to take too long.

KillerMe

Reaction score
Website
www.alm.web1000.com
If you think blizzard is bad, look at Bungie. Halo 2 was due out like a yearish ago.

Anyway, I think that bosses shouldn't have weakspots, but you should have to use all your different moves on them (like lock it down to stun it then do something else..)

Moof-Ader

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Originally posted by KillerMe
If you think blizzard is bad, look at Bungie. Halo 2 was due out like a yearish ago.

Anyway, I think that bosses shouldn't have weakspots, but you should have to use all your different moves on them (like lock it down to stun it then do something else..)

I thought Halo 2 was a really new thing, but I think you would have to agree with me that Blizzard is taking a long time with it because I thought it was coming out in Februray, but, of course, Blizzard pushes it back again. I know that I've said it before, but I just want this game to come out so bad because I've wanted this game ever since I first heard about it.

Magikarp

Reaction score
Ok, so Blizzard and Bungie are bad at estimating release dates, but hey, would you rather have the incompleted or completed version?!

But your right.. its a jackass thing to do to say that youll release something this day, then hold it back. Its like attaching a fishing pole to the back of a dog and hanging a hamburger out in front of him. Poor doggy =[

Moof-Ader

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
I would rather have the completed version, but I think that Blizzard just pushed back the release date because they thought the people wouldn't like so they decided to push it back and make it better hopefully. It better be an awesome game because we've been waiting for it forever.

Soujiro

Member!
Reaction score
what would happen if the dog layed down then? he would break the stick and get the hamerburger... anyway, everything has weakspots, as so should bosses and regular enemies

Magikarp

Reaction score
I meant if the stick was made out of metal and it was strapped to the dog. Even if he rolled over, it wouldnt do anything.

Back to the topic =P...

I hope the fights will be like Devil May Cry; fast, furious, and insanely cool.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Haven't played that.

Also, i'd like to see Nova to be able to pull of some martial arts-type moves. Rather than using ranged weapons or knives all the time.

Magikarp

Reaction score
Martial arts as in disarmament techniques and kicks, or ultra-real stuff like running on walls?

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
prob lile splinter cell tho

Moof-Ader

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
I haven't ever played Splinter Cell, I heard it was cool. Hopefully there will be martial arts in the game. Ranged weapons are cool though. :)

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Hahaha, StarFox will never match up to SC: Ghost. ;)

And Rygon, if she could run on walls, it'd be too unrealistic, but if she could take a few steps and jump off the wall, that'd be believable, and damn cool :D

Magikarp

Reaction score
I have a feeling that the gameplay may somewhat resemble Metal Gear Solid:

:p