Would the game be more FUN if it was fully balanced?

Would the game be more FUN if it was fully balanced?

• Yes

Votes: 4 36.4%
  • No

Votes: 7 63.6%

• Total voters

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Yes, of course. Any balanced game is funnier than any unbalanced game. Unless all you want is to win.

Biske

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
I don't know - it gives fanatics something to bitch about if they lose - "[Said Race] is over powered!" Etc. etc. So, no. Plus, it gives you some kind of challange; if you can overcome even when the odds are against you, you know you're good.

IceDevil9

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.rcthaven.com
It creates a much more random gaming experience, a new strategy every time, rather than the few simple 'always win' tactics we have now that capitalise on imbalances.

I accidently voted no ><

-Frank :cool:

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
The game is always balanced, but it would be fun for all players if it stayed balanced. Especially in custom games, even though some authors are noobs and can't balance for squat.

Icedragon

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
i like customs that a difficult but not impossible so balancing is key.. as for meele i see a lot of weird tactics so i dont bother with the always win ones i try some stuff every time i play

Static

Premium Member
Reaction score
If UD are unbalanced, which I hear they have been good and bad some past patches can someone tell me the easiest way to cheat a win with them other than the long ass nec/wagon thing?

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Many ways, you just need to be creative with the units you have.

QuikSilver

Forum *********
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
A balanced game is always better. People get discouraged when they play against an imbalanced team. And feel like they are inferior...It detracts from the game's fun.
I think that NE is imbalanced versus humans....But nothing tooo significant...

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Ne isnt imbalanced against humans. It depends how well you can focus and micro on the hunts with rifleman and heroes.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
quiksilver87 said:
A balanced game is always better. People get discouraged when they play against an imbalanced team. And feel like they are inferior...It detracts from the game's fun.
I think that NE is imbalanced versus humans....But nothing tooo significant...
early tower, blocks the rush.

QuikSilver

Forum *********
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
No No...no rush...it is the bear/dryad/ archer strat....all human players have trouble against that...It is rare that you see a replay that beats that strat...B4 getting bears...Ne can also fend off a human army...
Its not just me that says this...4K^tod says the exact same thing...I think he knows a bit more than me!

QuikSilver

Forum *********
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
The game is extrememly balanced. And i applaud blizzard's efforts for doing it to such an intriciate game!
However, there are probably SOME imbalances out there. This game is way too complicated for that not to happen!