Worth it?

icastbigspells

Premium Member
Reaction score
Is guildwars worth the buy i know its lvl cap and all is it fun and many things different to do or do alot of the people have the same characters

Hammer90

Member!
Reaction score
wat is better world of warcraft or guild wars i mean world of warcraft looks awesome but the monthly fee is gay so i guess guild wars for the money

Brandon

Member!
Reaction score
Go for world of warcraft, youll regret GW, woo hoo 1 flat out fee, but for the fun factor its worth mowing my neigbors lawn for $20 to pay for the fee, woo hoo, if you get GW.. *sigh*

t.A.T.u97

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.tatu.us
The graphics are purty, and Its fun when you're with other people.

Krooked

BattleForums Junior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
:hbut I suggest not wasting money on buying GuildWars. It's fun for the 1st few days but burns out VERY fast. The only good thing about the game is dueling, but even that gets old when you get idiot people on your team. The single player is to ez with farming and all that stuff. :scary GO WoW :grunt but the best way to figure out is for yourself. Buy both games and play them. See which one you get bored with first :goofy

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Don't get either. Games like that arn't worth it. At best, get a cracked copy of Guildwars and see if you like it.

Support piracy

Krooked

BattleForums Junior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Pan said:
Don't get either. Games like that arn't worth it. At best, get a cracked copy of Guildwars and see if you like it.

Support piracy
thats an even better idea lol :dance do they have any for WoW? lol I wanna play it :hxc

Brandon

Member!
Reaction score
you mean 1 in 34892789464793671465328147234231423412423..etc right? Just dont get it and btw

GOGO PVPx!!!