Worst Tricks Ever

Zeroth

Member!
Reaction score
I joined a compstomp game. we OWN3D the enemy. one person didn't ally vic. KICKASSKILLER

He blamed it on me.
I used multihack to see who wasn't allied vic, it was him.
So i sent a few Mutalisks into his base and he called me a backstabber!!!!
I NEVER ATTACKED HIS UNITS!
I took my mutas allaround the map.
he attacked me.
he then turned on ally vic AFTER KILLING ME.

if he joins a game you are hosting, please ban him to prevent backstabbing and blaming. if he joins and you aren't host, quit, it isn't worth it...

Magikarp

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
1) This doesnt belong here.

2) The chances that KICKASSKILLER will appear in one of the 500,000 games that I am in is astronimically rare.

3) Why did you hold back? If he was blaming you for Bs'in, and he was the one who was Bs'in, you should have killed him.

4) How many other people were you playing with?

5) People BS every day, 24/7. One person doesnt make a difference.

Revelade

BattleForums Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Some people on bnet are dickheads, some are not... That is how life is too... If you're one of those people, try not to take it personally, it's just a game after all. In fact I do some "dirty" things as well...

When I play Cat's Mice if I am Cat I leave at brief, if I am Mouse I bs my mates and suicide

I put room titles of "FREE XXX PIX" and the map is a kick map (kicks you off Starcraft)

In melee games, I attack the computer's Townhall with my worker and get the computer chasing me which I lead to my ally's base which gets destroyed.

In bounds, I block the way if it's a 1x1 square passage.

I just do this for fun, call me an ass, but ya gotta live life right?

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Never play comp stomp, only with known friends should you play them. Otherwise it's boring, not fun and you can get bsed ;)

Zeroth

Member!
Reaction score
the reason i was in a compstomp was because my old account was deleted.the reason i didn't kill the guy was because i had to leave for a minute!!!

exobyte

Member!
Reaction score
Better yet, instead of bitching about this, get some friends and BS the BSer. That's fun =)

Magikarp

Reaction score
LoL, I remember back in the day when I used to compstomp (Before the notorious winbot). I would play on "Worlds Smallest 8 Player Map," and do a zealot rush on the 1 computer. I would then anally rip apart everyone else. Zealot rush is the best for the map, even more so than Ling rush =P.

I was the gosu n00b (The irony just screams in that title).

If you feel like being a dick, here's some other tricks you can do in certain maps:

[ Dodgeball Tourny ] When your up, and your being owned by some jackass who doesnt understand your true power, ally him, and watch the magic happen.

[ Republique ] Whenever your about to lose a city to an enemy player, right before the player takes it over, lift the city (Barracks) and itll transfer to the enemy computer's ownership, so he'll have to fight all over again ^.^.

[ HoI - The Iron Blitz ] If youve played this, you'll know that it takes a certain amount of tech points (Gas) to build a certain unit. Well, lets say your Britain and you want to build a cruiser (Battlecruiser). Hotkey 2 different Starports, and build a unit that you can build (A dropship, for example), and wait a few seconds. Then, cancel it, then immediatly hit "2" on your keyboard and furiously click on the battlecruiser. The gas, after canceling your dropship, will double for a brief amount of time, so you gotta get it just right =P.

[ All Maps ] Use Archn's lame crash hack. No, scratch that. Only pansy's use it.

Crazy Demon

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Some people on bnet are dickheads, some are not... That is how life is too... If you're one of those people, try not to take it personally, it's just a game after all. In fact I do some "dirty" things as well... When I play Cat's Mice if I am Cat I leave at brief, if I am Mouse I bs my mates and suicide

I put room titles of "FREE XXX PIX" and the map is a kick map (kicks you off Starcraft)

In melee games, I attack the computer's Townhall with my worker and get the computer chasing me which I lead to my ally's base which gets destroyed.

In bounds, I block the way if it's a 1x1 square passage.
Wow...those are all the things I would do-just to piss ppl off or blame it on my 'no good stinken rotten backstabbing stupid Crazy Demon Brother'.;)
Lol

you're an ass
I didn't know he was a donkey. Maybe hes a democrate;)

Also....you were playing a noob comp stomp map...thats what everyone DOES on comp stomps, they bs.
This is 2 train you for other games or the REAL world(yes, there is a REAL world):)

I joined a compstomp game. we OWN3D the enemy. one person didn't ally vic. KICKASSKILLER

He blamed it on me.
I used multihack to see who wasn't allied vic, it was him.
So i sent a few Mutalisks into his base and he called me a backstabber!!!!
I NEVER ATTACKED HIS UNITS!
I took my mutas allaround the map.
he attacked me.
he then turned on ally vic AFTER KILLING ME.

if he joins a game you are hosting, please ban him to prevent backstabbing and blaming. if he joins and you aren't host, quit, it isn't worth it...
KICKASSKILLER must be a smart person. This is what I awalys do when bsing(to spice up the games). If some1 has allie alert, than I will do something like I did just now-
Purp: Time for the comp to die
Me: Ya
Me: WTF
Every1 else:????
Me: **** YOU PURP
Me: ALLIE UP TO ME YOU BASTARD!!
Purp:huh?
Me: LOOK ****ER, YOU BETTER ALLIE BACK W/ ME AND SHAREVISION W/ ME BEFORE I ATTACK YOU ****ING BACKSTABBER!!!!!
(I move my troops to the front of purps base ramp)
Purp: I did allie and share vision w/ you Cyborg[Crazy Demon]
Me: NO YOU DIDN"T NOW I'M GOING TO COUNT TO 10!!!
Orange: Purp, you ****ign backstabber
Red: **** YOU PURP
(Every1 begins moving there troops to purps ramp. All this time I have been counting)
ME:1
ME:0 **** YOU BASTARD!!!!!!!
(Every1 charges)
Purp: Holy shit....(He says this because there is a huge mass of different colors moving towards his base)
Purp leaves and we win:)

Another reason why backstabbing skills might be a good thing, is this:
(this is on a 2v2 LT. Me and my allie are going to lose soon. If they attack again we're going to die)
Me(talking to allie):Don't worry red, let me handel this.
Me(talking to every1): Orange, I know you pity us, but that dosen't mean you have to backstab your Blue
Blue:....
Me: What blue?
Blue: You just said orange was going to bs me...
Me: I did?
Me: o opps, sry orange I was talking 2 every1
Orange: what????
Blue: **** you ****ing backstabber....
(Blue charges at Orange. They rip each other apart. Blue arrises victorious)
Blue: Set that ****ing backstabber straight. Now to deal w/ you guys...
(Blue sudden realizes that his base is under attack by everythign my allie and I have: For we have maxed out population in the time they were fighting, and we knew we were going to win so we sent our workers 2. Blue gets killed. We win)

As you can see, backstabbing can work very well, even as evil as it is. I hope I have enlighted u now.

B)ushid(o

Reaction score
Those tricks only work on dumbarses.

Tuxedo Templar

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Just think of compstomps like The Thing. The whole point you can expect of it (or should, as it often ends up that way) is that people are going to BS, and the game part of it is to find out who, before you get killed. The key to avoiding being BSed is not to get upset and rash when someone tries to accuse you, but to think of things that will prove your innocence or to simply be smart against the BSer and try to garner trust and make any offensive actions on his part reveal him for what he is. Don't do anything that can be used as evidence against you, and don't be naive about whether people are going to magically "realize" who the right and wrong parties are (they won't). Go all out to be both defensive against being backstabbed, but not suspiciously by walling in or massing up forces (or worse, turning off vision or alliance.) It's a game of psychologically, whether you want it to be or not (just quit if you don't, as even though you'll lose, at least everyone else will realize that it wasn't you in the first place, which'll win you that much.)

And even if you do lose, remember that they are trying to make you upset (usually that means their self-esteem about themselves is low and they need to make someone else suffer to feel better), and you are letting them win if you show you have become upset by their efforts. There's just no getting around it: don't be naive. Otherwise you're open game for being taken advantage of.

As suggested before, that's why you always want to play with only people you trust, if don't want to be BSed, at least. Unless of course you think you have what it takes to play the game back to the BSer. ;)

Bolt Head

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.shadowfortress.net
A good way to deturman if some one is BSing is to watch everyones units when your still attacking the comp. If some one has a sizeable force but isn't attacking with the rest (during a rush) then that person is most likely reserveing there units for a better cause (back stabbing). In rush maps from my little bit of experance back stabbers MOST of the time are protoss.

You just got to put yourself in there shoes and think about things like Why would they have 6 cannons. Does it look like he is afraid some one will BS him or he needs a defence for when he is exposed. Maybe try backstabbing yourself a bit to help yourself to understand there way of thinking. LoL

Oh well, what always bugged me is when you would get a BSer and nothing would happen for like a hour. When im zerg I like to hide alot of units in transports but then again that could work for both sides lol.

Zeroth

Member!
Reaction score
i've decided that now i am training on HUMANS. they accually THINK about their actions!!!!!!!!!!

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Rygon
LoL, I remember back in the day when I used to compstomp (Before the notorious winbot). I would play on "Worlds Smallest 8 Player Map," and do a zealot rush on the 1 computer. I would then anally rip apart everyone else. Zealot rush is the best for the map, even more so than Ling rush =P.

I was the gosu n00b (The irony just screams in that title).

If you feel like being a dick, here's some other tricks you can do in certain maps:

[ Dodgeball Tourny ] When your up, and your being owned by some jackass who doesnt understand your true power, ally him, and watch the magic happen.

[ Republique ] Whenever your about to lose a city to an enemy player, right before the player takes it over, lift the city (Barracks) and itll transfer to the enemy computer's ownership, so he'll have to fight all over again ^.^.

[ HoI - The Iron Blitz ] If youve played this, you'll know that it takes a certain amount of tech points (Gas) to build a certain unit. Well, lets say your Britain and you want to build a cruiser (Battlecruiser). Hotkey 2 different Starports, and build a unit that you can build (A dropship, for example), and wait a few seconds. Then, cancel it, then immediatly hit "2" on your keyboard and furiously click on the battlecruiser. The gas, after canceling your dropship, will double for a brief amount of time, so you gotta get it just right =P.

[ All Maps ] Use Archn's lame crash hack. No, scratch that. Only pansy's use it.
Well through my starcraft experience, there are two types of backstabbing:

1. The person will unally and unvision and officially backstab everyone.

2. Something I call "Process of Elimination", these are the pussys, they only pick fights with weaker people and get away with backstabbing because of their "process of elimination" techniques. Basically after you kill a comp, there will be no victory because someone didn't "allied victory". So then ONE PERSON WHO IS ALWAYS THE BACKSTABBER will start pointing fingers, like "teal didn't ally, he's backstabbing, kill him". Then when teal dies, there's still no victory sign, so then the backstabber goes "Red's backstabbing, let's all gang up on red and kill him". And then the only people these "POE backstabbers" don't pick on, are the people who are better players than them. I'm surprised at how some people actually fall for this trick. As soon as I mention it, I quickly become a target for the backstabber, and everyone else is stupid enough to believe the backstabber not realizing their own inevitable demise.

me: "It's obvious that blue is the backstabber, he's wildly pointing fingers and his inane remarks are getting annoying and we should all kill him before he kills us."
him: "OMG he's backstabbing, let's all kill him".

Surprisingly, everyone believes the backstabber.

Crazy Demon

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site

"OMG he's backstabbing, lets all kill him."
Since I have done that many times, I know how to do nd avoid it.
1. From what you r saying, it seems that this guy has absolutly no skill in backstabbing. A SMART person will say something like, "I have allie alert alarm". than say "It's red!"
2. When he said OMG he's backstabbing, lets all kill him, and everyone believes him, that means one thing-Blue had some friends who are going to bs with him(thats always a fun way to bs. Ah, I remeber the old days when I use to always play Comp stomps with CapnBackstabber. He was a great Backstabber...) He probably has 1 or 2 other people with him. So thats probably 3 people attacking a guy. Once the people see that 3 people are attacking one guy, they have a tendency to say, "Hey. If THREE people are attacking him, than that guy MUST be the backstabber. DIE BACKSTABBER!!!!!!!"
3. People want some1 to blame some1 else, so when blue is pointing fingers at you, they are happy that some1 actually 'found' a backstabber. They want the game to end so badly, that they'll listen to the backstabber point fingers at some1 else.
4. If this really happened than the backstabber obviously has a huge army, and no one wants to argue with guy with 12 nuclear missles(hee hee he).

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Crazy Demon

Since I have done that many times, I know how to do nd avoid it.
1. From what you r saying, it seems that this guy has absolutly no skill in backstabbing. A SMART person will say something like, "I have allie alert alarm". than say "It's red!"
2. When he said OMG he's backstabbing, lets all kill him, and everyone believes him, that means one thing-Blue had some friends who are going to bs with him(thats always a fun way to bs. Ah, I remeber the old days when I use to always play Comp stomps with CapnBackstabber. He was a great Backstabber...) He probably has 1 or 2 other people with him. So thats probably 3 people attacking a guy. Once the people see that 3 people are attacking one guy, they have a tendency to say, "Hey. If THREE people are attacking him, than that guy MUST be the backstabber. DIE BACKSTABBER!!!!!!!"
3. People want some1 to blame some1 else, so when blue is pointing fingers at you, they are happy that some1 actually 'found' a backstabber. They want the game to end so badly, that they'll listen to the backstabber point fingers at some1 else.
4. If this really happened than the backstabber obviously has a huge army, and no one wants to argue with guy with 12 nuclear missles(hee hee he).
Well the backstabber had a huge army of carriers while I had a bunch of zealots. Maybe Ill find the account name of this guy in one of my old replays so you can backstab him yourself. :)