Worst move ever

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Purple Orc and Pink Human, both almost at full-strength, attack a weakened Yellow Night Elf. In most cases, the two will win by virtue of numbers, right?

Actually, not when you put idiots in charge...

YouTube - Starfall

The best part is at about 0:45, as if it wasn't stupid enough.*

MGCImtR

eSports Player
Reaction score
When the oppos are uniquely DUMB, there is nothing surprising, something I would just call: NOOOOOOBS!!!! No MK... Potm has to be stunned 1st msec of casting Starfall omg. Don't show me such moves, I can't watch, it's a real horror.

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Actually, I didn't notice a Blue Human in the midst, although he only had a couple of units. Notice he was the one who said, "we're totalled" at the start, too...

I love how the Pink Human persisted on pushing up more units despite being Starfalled, to no avail.

And I sort of expected the average life expectancy of a Level 6 Archmage in battle to be more than 5 seconds...*

Theroy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Games like Warcraft III become overplayed til the point everyone knows what's what. so true

maxwellr

Reaction score
Actually , i've never played that game nor i watched someone playing, but i can say that the move was obvious to be fun to me xD

Kuro Neko

Reaction score
Get a Mountain King in there to toss a fucking hammer at that bitch, jesus christ.

I like how those Chimaera's are still there with all that anti air... pathetic. It seems like 90 % of the players don't know what FF is at all.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Purple Orc and Pink Human, both almost at full-strength, attack a weakened Yellow Night Elf. In most cases, the two will win by virtue of numbers, right?

Actually, not when you put idiots in charge...

YouTube - Starfall

The best part is at about 0:45, as if it wasn't stupid enough.*
Personally, if a game gets to ultimate on either sides, most of the times either side (probably both) are shitty players. plus any game with more than 4 players in it is also a boring game.

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
That replay was honestly pathetic, as it was stupid.

Starfall is such an easy spell to stop. Pink Orc could have thrown a net. And the human could have used stun. But alas, 3on3 players are mostly retarded.

If you dont have any means of stopping Sfall, then dont engage the priestess.

Nexium

Member!
Reaction score
Why the human didn't have a MK I will never understand. He should have ran.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
It's RT, and Youtube. Except for replays from Pro players, they are all wannabe "pros".

Almost all the videos about Wc3 on Youtube are stupid. I have watched a video where it was a guy just making 100 Peons. The enemy quit without even attacking him.

Hell, I managed to kill another player's hero - just using Tinker Factory a few days back. He didn't even bother microing, or shooting the factory.

Nexium

Member!
Reaction score
I know you are right chris there are alot of people who do not know how to micro with their hero units at all. Back before they nerfed the militia with the humans when I would get bored I could pull of a good militia rush. I think I have a replay of it somewhere.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
People still do that.

One game I saw a friend of mine was facing NE. He took his army, and all his militia and attacked the player. He managed to surround a DH and a Bear in the chaos before they turned back into Peasents, both died.

He then build Scout/Cannon towers at the NE's base. Worked out in a victory. He mostly had casters, rifles, and a few knights.

Nexium

Member!
Reaction score
That's similar to what I did accept I attacked an orc player and used them as a form of defence against the incoming orc army while I destroyed most of his base with my army and then teleported out.