Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
None of them, I love them all :).

Revelade

BattleForums Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Well, there's definitely heroes that are better late game and start off weak like pally or TC. First heroes generally are fast, and do whatever it takes to avoid damage.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
There is no worst heros.. they're all good in either late, early or both.

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
Oh come on, Paladin is helpful early on. That is, if its a large team game and the rest of the team isn't fundead.

As N said, there are no worst heroes and I love them all.

x42bn6 said:
I think the Pit Lord might have the least use in the game. But it's not bad for focusing on weak units.*
I am so heartbroken now! Pit Lord rocks at taking out ranged and using Howl of terror to weaken t3 air. Nothing worse than having your chims or wyrms damage reduced by half.

Revelade

BattleForums Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Pally just doesn't have any offensive value. However, he is a great support hero in that he can allow another unit to tank, like the MK or Panda.

Pitlord works best when fighting LARGE battles. All his spells are AoE so it makes sense. The more enemies around the PL, the more effective Howl is. The more units bunched up, the more powerful Rain of Fire will be. The more enemies around the PL, the stronger Cleaving Attack will be. At early game, his effectiveness is largely weakened since armies won't be of any size. Late game however, his spells grow devastating. The more units the enemy has, the better the PL becomes.

TheoStormhawk

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Equalizer said:
Which hero do you think is the worst?

The heroes are eqully balanced each in his field.
There are some heroes that are weaker in melee combat but have other advantages.For example the Bloodmage is intelligence hero with only 2 armor at start and he is very vulnerable if u know how to micro he can be a smashing hero because he is full option and has 6 abilities not 4 like the other heroes (6 because he can cast on himself ethereal form and on a friendly unit sifon mana not to mention that his mana can exceed the mana pool).
I remember that a few months ago I saw a replay with Cherry Reign in wich he used both archmage and bloodmage and he had a super micro and strategy he used both blizzard and flame-strike when the 2 armies were fighting he used blizzrad and then when the enemy tried to retreate flame strike, or he used both on all the battlefield.This made the opponent to move and is not reccomended to move during a battle .Unfortunately is very hard to use this strat because the two heroes cannot move while they cast these 2 spells and they are vulnerable to damage.
Like most of the others said there is no worst hero.