Worst Game!!!!1111!1!

Fuddy

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Why do people play 4v4? IMO it is a noob/lagfest in which your skill is not magnified at all. If you have the best game of your life it still wouldn't help that much. I play 2v2 for team games. And on one account i play 1v1 so that way if you lose you have noone to blame but yourself :)

DB

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
4v4 is fun. If one of your teammates is a noob, it is even better. :D

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
I joined a game, and everyone on my team (including me) was doing stupid shit. by the end, one guy massed acolytes, another flting machines, pink built nothing and had 10k with expansions, and i built seige engines. we almost won which was sad.

Aragorn7

Member!
Reaction score
Ya 4v4 used to be tons of fun on ROC. But I like 1v1's and FFA's better now. They really make me feel in charge. That way if I lose it is most likely because I suck, not my newbish allies.

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Some of you need to try 6v6 or 3v3v3v3 then. :D 4v4 isn't n00bish if you know who your allies are. Organised good 4v4 and 6v6 battles can take quite some time to win.

Torubu

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I enjoy 4v4 AT, because right now I'm ranked on 2 different accounts, my peak being 391 with "bloodofaasian" and no, I'm not racist. We just make stupid names for the hell of it. 4v4 RT.. I got lucky and beat the rush of Clan STAB and hit level 9 pretty fast, so I'm pretty much free from them. My other name is only in the 800s right now on the 4v4 AT.. so it's nothing special.

huttbole

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ya 4v4 is where all the backstabbers and laggers are. 3v3 is somewhat better and less likely to have arguments. and its possible to win even if one of your teammates drops.

CitricAcid13

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
3v3 is pretty good... I personally like 2v2 the best, I don't know why I'm still stuck just playing 3v3 =)

NEOxx0

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
6vs6 is crazy especially with n00bs or laggers but if your doing 6 on 6 with people you no you can sit back and depend on it being a long @$$ game. But its great when they all go 1 race like 6 go NE and the other 6 go human and see what its like.

zeroxuz

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
its fun with 4on4 you never know what gonna happen un less the 3 others are AFks hehe 4 noobs Vs 4 pros CAN we if they are lure an work toghter: i done it acually.

guitarmonky55

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
4v4 sucks majorly until you get to the higher levels, where you start getting some intense games. i used to haev a level 14 4v4 account, up until tft, and i started over. it took me until level 9 before i stopped seeing bsers and people who just like to goof around. up until then it was common to have several bsers in a game at once. but when you get 8 higher skilled players going at it, its quite the challenge. the key in the lower levels tho is just to rush the noobs off with more than the basic rush forces for each race. rushing with fiends, hunts, 8 or more grunts, or riflemen will guarantee a win as the noobs normally cant muster more than some workers and a few melee units.

FuZi0N

Member!
Reaction score
i played a game, we all mased flying machines....... we won.....
they suked soooooooo hard

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
2vs2 or 1vs1 are the best,Isnt it true that whenever you play 4vs4 no matter how good is your comp,when 8 armies 'meet' in the centre,you cant see anything and the game slowers .

I mostly play with classmates.I play with one,another time with another... .But 1 day we all made a game-8 players,newbies,semi-newbies,1\4 newbies,human experts like me,undead experts like Da Bleid(my friend)...... .And because of the newbies my team of 4pl vs the other 4 in which my friend plays always loses.Da Blade is the best!Even you here are not better undead players than him-maybe refers to you,Pan.
That's why we play in opposite teams.
Once we made a game 2vs3.
Dark Mage(human),Da Bld(undead)-experts VS human-1\4 newbie,orc-1\4 newb,orc-1\2 newbie.
And we won.He made ~50 skeletons or more i made a limit and
used blizzard with AM and pally too