World of warcraft info.

bannished-summoner

Reaction score
im new to world of warcraft...well my mom is buying it as we speek but, what i wona know is wuts the diferance between warcraft and world of warcraft... im buying world of warcraft only because someone said its better... but someone plz answer me. why is it better? thx :) :) :) :) :) :)

HellThrone

Member!
Reaction score
warcraft (assuming you mean warcraft III) is a strategy game.. sorta a virtual chess type of thing in real time. World of Warcraft is a MMORPG (massively multiplayer online role playing game) This means that everyone is in the exact same game (assuming you're on the same server) and you can see anyone anytime, no joining games, none of that. It has the RPG format of getting a character and leveling it plus professions and other things of that sort. Another difference between Warcraft III and world of warcraft is that on warcraft III, you played on battle.net which was free, on World of Warcraft, you must pay a monthly fee (around $15) to play the game and keep the servers at their peak. Any more questions?