World of Warcraft: Cataclysm

DirtyDog

Reaction score
WoW.com has some new details on the next WoW expansion, to be called World of Warcraft: Cataclysm.

Our sources have told us that the new races of Cataclysm will be:

* Worgen – Alliance
* Goblin – Horde

This information has been speculated upon by multiple places, and we're pleased that everyone's speculation has turned out to be more or less true.
What races would you like to see in the next WoW expansion?

MGCImtR

eSports Player
Reaction score
Geez.... isn't that enough WoW for a lifetime to have more? I would play D3 as I did D2 LoD because it is a great game but WoW...

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
WoW.com has some new details on the next WoW expansion, to be called World of Warcraft: Cataclysm.

What races would you like to see in the next WoW expansion?
Ogres make more sense lore wise. Goblins became neutral in like WC2 I think. Aren't worgen just transformed humans?

Regardless this leak has been around for forever. Not sure I believe it since the new races make zero sense whatsoever lore wise - not that would stop them, just wishful thinking.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
The only reason they think Goblins and Worgens are gonna be new races is because Blizz released new Halloween masks for them with "updated" faces. That being said, it's still plausible. Inc Twilight queers rolling Worgens.

Octopor

your whole family is made of meat
Reaction score
I wanna see some motha fuckin' Dragonkin start some shit up.

G

gametruthordare

I have played World of Warcraft game it is very nice and full of effects.It is one of my most favourite game. I think this is best fantasy game ever .