Works almost all the time

Zadien

Reaction score
I don't play a lot of 2v2 with my friend Efes but almost every time we do a NE, Human combo we win half of our losses are from my internet shitting out on me :p.

Basically the tactic goes like this NE distracts makes a bunch of huntresses and other shit to protect my ass but also deal good damage. Also I ither go Blood Mage or the big dwarf dude (he really does do amazing damage :|) . If it is a human human team or an orc orc team first I make a barracks instead of teching asap to tier 2, and make a shit load of rifles (8 :p) just to stand around my base and a few towers just incase of an attack. Ok now as soon as you hit tier 2 make the factory thingy that makes tanks and morts and the place that makes priests and other crazy stuff. When those buildings are done make about 6-8 morts teched up ofcourse, and the second level for sorcs. When all that is set and done run up near to an opponents base and make your morts and hero invisible run them behind your oppenents base take out their big building that makes the peasents and stuff, usually your opponent will not make it back in time or tp in time and if they don't just sit there blowing shit up until they come and tp out of there and right then and there that usually makes your opponents leave. This usually works because NOBODY ever makes things that can see invisible units so its really good to work with. Oh and if they don't leave the first time just keep hitting the same people but I prefer to hit the most teched building :), enjoy hope this adds to making people cry.

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
Yeah, if it was 4on4 and you were facing idiots. Most seasoned players will catch on to your tech and attack you while you turtle up with rifles and before you get towers. Also, a ud could make a shade and follow your cloaked morts. Then the ud can go back to his base, see you and stop you even before you can fire off a mort round.

However, if you pull this off correctly by the looks of it. Then yes, it would work.

xgoonx

Member!
Reaction score
if it was ud and human u can tech to sorcs and the ud will tech to banshee and then cloak the banshees and make a shade go to the enemy base (for vision of the targeted units) then make the banshees move to the base and taget all of the best enemy units with possesion so they wont get killed while using it :)

and banshees only cost 130 gold so it will allways be worth it if u possess anything worth more, and also if u get all their workers then that will prevent them form gathering, along with you get their entire tech tree

zx9r

Member!
Reaction score
one thing i like to do, that has been getting more popular (for some reason, i started doing it just to screw around, but its actually pretty funny) is invis/banshee, get a few into the base, and steal their workers. Then expo with one of the workers u possesed. Now you have 3 races vs 2. Usually use their casters or heavy melee. If i possess orc, i get lust or ward depending on what i need. Its really hilarious. Just remember u cant go over the 100 food limit even when you tech with a diff race. Try it sometime, its funny as hell too if you steal a peon, build a lumber mill, and tower them in with their own worker. =)

ChrisH36

Reaction score
xgoonx said:
if it was ud and human u can tech to sorcs and the ud will tech to banshee and then cloak the banshees and make a shade go to the enemy base (for vision of the targeted units) then make the banshees move to the base and taget all of the best enemy units with possesion so they wont get killed while using it :)

and banshees only cost 130 gold so it will allways be worth it if u possess anything worth more, and also if u get all their workers then that will prevent them form gathering, along with you get their entire tech tree
That is if the banshees aren't detected and your captured prey escapes alive.

zx9r

Member!
Reaction score
Just go in when they are creeping. Usually if u can get an invis. banshee in the base and there are no units, u can get the worker back out. a zeppelin works wonders here.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
So does cloak knight and mass teleport there and bomb thier main. Then MT to escape or carry a zeppelin to get at least some morts and the am out.

Zadien

Reaction score
Ok yeah the whole undead thing most people are too stupid to use them, ha ha

btw wolf are you in a clan or anything because im looking for a good clan that plays 2v2's etc im sick of these going no where clans

xgoonx

Member!
Reaction score
so do u like my strategy?