Wonderswan Color

-Azrael666-

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
I'm definitely getting one ASAP. It's got a bunch of Inuyasha games for it, so I'm sure it'll rock hardcore. I don't know what color I'm going to get yet, but I'm thinking one of the blue or wine red crystal versions.

Does anyone else have this handheld console, or have seen or heard of it?

Zerglite

Reaction score
1. never heard of it

2. inuyasha cannot possibly make a system any better than it is

-Azrael666-

Reaction score
What's wrong with it? :-/

Samsara

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.WarcraftForums.com
The quality of the games mainly and the fact that it is testy on certain brands of batteries. For some reason Duracell lasts about 2-3 hours on it while Energizer does 7. Tech support is also a huge problem considering that when i broke the battery cover, i could not find a replacement for it because a good 98% of the world doesn't know what a wonderswan is. Right now my batteries are "protected" by two layers of duct tape.

Oh and quite frankly i would not purchase it for about 2-3 games. I've never openly suggested obtaining those games through illicit means but in this situation im inclined to do so.

-Azrael666-

Reaction score
*sigh* I'm so torn up on this. I have the money for it now.. How are the graphics? As in, what handheld system released in the US do they most closely resemble?

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Wonderswan color is slightly behind the Gameboy advanced.

Wonderswan Is virtualy dead. The only games that are good on it were Final fantasy. Majority were only released in Japan anyways.

-Azrael666-

Reaction score
I guess I'll wait a while, until I have more money to waste, and then at least get all the Inuyasha games for it. Maybe some Rockman too, among other things.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
It was more of a hit in japan than over here. Kinda like the Abomb.