Wondering?

DeadLocked

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
I'm in the process of making a Dragonball Z RPG. Its maybe 20% done. I wanted to know if it would be okay, when its done, if i were to put the banner for it in my signature, and have it linked to my RPG. I'm a bit blurry on the advertising rules. If this is advertising in anyway, please inform me and i'll plan something else. Also, if anyone would like to join. Just PM me. Its coming along good. Thanks so long.

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Plenty of people have links on their signatures. You can advertise on Battle Forums, but posting advertisements is only on the appropriate forum, name Advertisements & Clans, I think.

Even cortalos has advertise on his signature, so I think it is ok to have it.

DeadLocked

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Here, i did up my signature, is it to long, or anything? If so please inform me so im not breaking the rules >.<. Cause i think its perfect but im biased

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
No, it is good.

But why do you have the img below as a link to the iamge itself?

DeadLocked

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
The rpg isnt done enough for people to see. So i just did that until i get the site up enough for viewers.

IceDevil9

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.rcthaven.com
Yea, it works fine, and should be alright, but if I were you, IU would simply make it just an image instead of a link to the SAME image, but thats just my oppinion.

-Frank :cool:

DeadLocked

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
The link to the image itself is only until i eventually link it to my rpg.