Wolverine and the X-Men

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Only three episodes are out so far and finished watching the first one last night. It's pretty good i guess. The story follows Wolverine (durrr) after someone exploded Xaiver and Jean Grey (There was an explosion, but they disappeared, and they haven't said they're dead, just sorta.. mia), since then the X-Men disbanded and mutants don't really have anywhere to go (Magneto advertises Genosha here & there) and the MRD hunts mutants to lock them up.

Basically, Wolverine and Beast want to resurrect the X-Men because a war is coming. So they say.

You guys should check it out.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
I'm really, really tired of Wolverine being attached to anything with a Marvel seal on it, but I was going to look at this eventually simply because it is X-men in a very loose sense.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
It's not so bad. Don't discount it just because everyone is playing the Wolverine card. All the characters you see in the first ep are better than the bloody movie that's for sure. Colossus is actually Russian, Nightcrawler isn't an emo who can't cope with his powers, for example.

Sogeking

Shithead
Reaction score
oh thank god. colossus was my number 2 favorite. Maybe i'll watch it. are they online?

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
I found mine via torrents on Demonoid, so if you have an account there you can grab them. Otherwise try mininova or piratebay.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
What they should have done is the same thing they did with Spectacular spider-man, and just redo the TV series based more to the comics but story progression is quicker and updated.

You know first episode is Xavier gathering Nightcrawler, Colossus, Storm, Wolverine and Thunderbird to find his original X-men like the Comic reboot.

No X-men shows actually startw at some actual begining point other than "lol here are the x-men already formed."

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
Spec Spider-Man has horrible animation. I can't get over how terrible their eyes look, ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!