Woah, check out this STARCRAFT MOD!

Biske

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Awesome...awesome...awesome. It brings back the old beta buildings from SC of yore, man! AND IT WORKS ON B.NET, W00T~!

But, you and your opponent must have it, otherwise it won't work.

List of Features:
-Units don't cost a supply, so in effect, you could have armies of over 200
-Upgrades can be done up to 20 times
-Old Building models and Unit models return
-AI has been completely revamped
-Almost every unit has some change

Stop me if you guys have heard of it before. I'm gunna give it a try. Looks kinda neat to just mess around with anyway, if nothing else.

SCREENSHOTS
MOD DOWNLOAD
MOD HOMEPAGE

Biske

Reaction score
Well no shit, but the attack would also be increased. Think of the battles more liek WC3's. The units will last 20 times longer, making for longer, maybe even unending battles.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
That's what i like about WC3, long, intense battles that do require micro skills. I'll download that soon, i'm on dial-up so give me about a year.

Biske

Reaction score
It's 9mb, so as far as mods go, it's not overwhelmingly large. I'll tell ya if it's any good.

TrongaMonga

Grumpy Old Grandpa
Reaction score
Prox said:
Well no shit, but the attack would also be increased. Think of the battles more liek WC3's. The units will last 20 times longer, making for longer, maybe even unending battles.
The cannons weapons (Photon Cannons) do not have upgrades. So, yeah, 20 armor would make them useless.

Pains Requiem

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
[glow=darkred]dude the gundam mod was awesome looking... the dark archon looked cool but i dont remember there being a regular archon..
the guy needs a zerg counter part also... like a mod fromt the movie ALIENS.. tha would be hot...
can anyone say SC2 ideas?[/glow]

Wild.chilD

Member!
Reaction score

Wild.chilD

Member!
Reaction score
Pains Requiem said:
[glow=darkred]dude the gundam mod was awesome looking... the dark archon looked cool but i dont remember there being a regular archon..
the guy needs a zerg counter part also... like a mod fromt the movie ALIENS.. tha would be hot...
can anyone say SC2 ideas?[/glow]
starcraft 2 info used to be a section in the starcraft forums. I posted so many ideas in the starcraft 2 ideas post... under a dif name. ranger_baby i thikn it was.
That was also the place where the makers of project revolution first talked about making it. people thought they couldnt and now they have finished alot of it.

stealthey

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.freewebs.com
No offense, but starcraft SOS (the mod posted in the first post) has ripped images from gundam century, and it sucks. Hardly anything is changed: supplies and upgrades, the units aren't really switched around, and the AI. NOthing special in my eyes.
Oh, and yes, gundam century is my favorite mod.