Wizard invulnerable: Another bug ?

Bloomatic

Member!
Reaction score
Diablo 3 players have discovered a new vulnerability, since all owners can take advantage some combination of power and commands to achieve invulnerability to any enemy attack. Diablo III has been in business over 2 months and since then, many players have discovered all kinds of bugs and vulnerabilities.

This is a thread appeared on the web, via Reddit, which reveals an 'exploit' to the Wizard.

Apparently, after four easy steps, wizards are invincible, in God Mode activating the game.

1 -Activates Teleport abilities and Division
2 -Enables the ability Archon
3- lace the cursor over your character
4- Press and immediately press Teleport Archon

Many players have already tried this and they all mentioned that their characters become invincible to any enemy attack.As you can imagine, this greatly disrupts the balance of the game, so surely Blizzard will release a patch as soon as possible.

Do you try it ? I don´t know if that goes on.

Esperahol

Reaction score
I do not generally engage in cheats or with bugs. I have however made a point of exploiting as many bugs and the like as possible since the game went up. I figured I might as well since I'm being forced to go online to play.

Bloomatic

Member!
Reaction score
I don't really enjoy this kind of tricks or errors. Only use when I'm very bored of the game and ended all possibilities, but only out of curiosity. I have to play much like a game that bored me, and still with Diablo III had no chance. But surely there are people who are dedicated to finding this kind of tricks and exploits. I think not as much fun, I prefer to stay within traditional limits.:)

Libralesso

Member!
Reaction score
Sounds like something I will try on my Wizard to make the game go by easier lol. I imagine they will fix it soon though.

Bloomatic

Member!
Reaction score
Years of programming, testing, safety in abundance with the excellent connection to play online life, and so Blizzard took out his chest and said that there would be no problem in his game ... To this day, we all know what happened to that issue and others related to the "infallible" Blizzard and Diablo III: Smoke and holes the size of the state of Arizona.

micromachne

Member!
Reaction score
Well, it's not like this is too shocking.

This isn't the same Blizzard we knew and loved from back in the day. Activision has their hooks in them now and slowly but surely, it's affecting them

Libralesso

Member!
Reaction score

This isn't the same Blizzard we knew and loved from back in the day. Activision has their hooks in them now and slowly but surely, it's affecting them
I would have to agree their quality of games have gone down since activision bought them. Although this game is still less buggy than Bethesda games and those games are great.

micromachne

Member!
Reaction score
I would have to agree their quality of games have gone down since activision bought them. Although this game is still less buggy than Bethesda games and those games are great.
True. And it's very funny how some companies are allowed to get away with buggy games more than others.

Meow

Member!
Reaction score

As much as I dislike the partnership - this had more to do with the D3 team being unwilling to actually test 90% of the game than any business partnership.

Libralesso

Member!
Reaction score
As much as I dislike the partnership - this had more to do with the D3 team being unwilling to actually test 90% of the game than any business partnership.
Correct me if I am wrong but Diablo III wasn't made by the same team as Diablo II. Although they did start creating this game under the old blizzard, when activision bought them they could have made more restriction on the team which led to less testing. This could be a possible reason why the game has so many bugs.