With bf being down...

Jimbo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
nooooo viz whyyyy :( anyway meh i havint played sc in a few months because patch killed my loader and my friend has my brood war =/ and ive been playin alota warcraft like sak

Zaku

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Black Orchid
Sorry dude, I DID get a life. :)

Really? That why you troll the board for hours at a time?

Getting a life does not mean hanging out with your friends or girlfriend. It means get a job and your own house.

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
Originally posted by Zaku
Getting a life does not mean hanging out with your friends or girlfriend. It means get a job and your own house.
We all have differnet veiw points of Life Zaku

ant way, to be honest as much as i want curently i just play 1-3 games at most an hour each so 3 hours once a week, SC is getting really boreing...

Jimbo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ryan ive played ghost recon on my friends xbox n it is teh suxxorz =/ get wc and play it with meeeee :d

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
Zaku..why do I need to be off of a computer for 24 hours to have a life? Care to tell me?

I have a job I am getting in July at Cedar Point (www.cedarpoint.com if you don't know of it).
I have a girlfriend.
I go out every single day I can.

My friends and girlfriend work a lot, so that cuts down on the time I get to see them.

I'd be working, but I am going to Florida for a month to visit my dad very shortly.

I am on the forums when I have nothing else to do, for how ever long that is.

Don't judge my definition of a life. I know I got one. Do you?

Kao

Drives an Evo IX ;)
Reaction score
Oohh!!! Cat and mouse! come on!!

Actually, I play SC Alot. I started D2 again, got a level 62 sorc, and decided it's not worth it. Too many people, too many bots, too much of too much.

I play starcraft more now, but still not as much as before. Monday / Wednesday / Friday / and sometimes Saturday I get to see my girlfriend, Savannah (oooh, she's so hawt). See the last line in my sig if people tell me to get a life. I don't have a job, well, because I leave in a month. But, I know this- My car is better than your car, and I only have 125 miles left on it till I can beat on it all I ****ing want. When I hit 2,000 miles, Road Trip + Track day for a week with Savannah, a few friends, and my Brothers' STi. Oooh, I can't wait!