With all the posts going on...

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
I use to do that but now archers are cheap as borche and own. If you go straight to hunts on orc u'll get owned. I just mass archer tri hero and a bunch of dott.

Err mirror it's either potm mass hunt glave + archer. If Im massing hunts I'll go straight to them in this format. Other wise 2 aop tech hard to bear.

UD it's archers and dont fight outside ur base so u can heal ur archers up when he focus. He'll prob try surround ur hero and with archers he'll be cycling his units like crazy and will leave u alone soon.

Hu I go straight to hunts unless on very small map where he bum rush me with towers. Few hunts no ap's and straight to bear.
Yeah, I did notice that sometimes. But then when you get dryads and have control over raiders, that really isn't a problem now is it. I did do archer builds a few times, like some of the people did in replayers.com. It actually was pretty darn effective, especially when I had bears backup. And even with a cruddy hero that nobody uses like the pit lord.

But something still bothered me about that. I watched a replay on TS, and I noticed some players make AoWs near creeps to attack them, and about half the time, thier hero isn't in range for exp. I was wondering why they do things like that.

But isn't fighting grunts with archers a little problematic. Well, at night is the exception.

Theroy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
half the time, thier hero isn't in range for exp.
Are you playing ROC?

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Theroy do you play tg map ?

I once lost to 16:0 elf on tirisfal who only used ensanre from creeps. Awesome strat, i decided to learn it vs fiends and orc. The same happened on tstand earlier than 1.20e. I played ud 4fun and an elf from clan AoD mass killed fiends with ensnare. Now i wanted to learn the strat in ts but i realized the creeps were lordaeron summer! Not ensnaring murguls. Then i saw that this change was in 1.20e, 1.20e turned out to be as important as 1.21 with the no ls. No ensanre makes ts just perfect.

I think tg is so elf map, you gotta use the creeps.

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
Are you playing ROC?

No, it was frozen throne. I guess I may need to pay attention to the exp for each kill.

Theroy said:
UD it's archers and dont fight outside ur base so u can heal ur archers up when he focus. He'll prob try surround ur hero and with archers he'll be cycling his units like crazy and will leave u alone soon.
Are you sure that's a good idea? You would need quite a few archers to kill at least one fiend, especially with a dk in the area.