With all the posts going on...

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
In his Icedragon[sg] account, his record got cleared for cheating. We won a game of AT because he used a hack that caused every player except himself to drop from the game.

Judging by his level 39 200 game solo+ 50%+ account, I believe he has turned over a new leaf. So I guess I will give him another chance if we do AT.

The real question however, is when?

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Ahahahahaha he dropped you what a lame cheat. xD XD xD

When i played with him he played well, i liked how he even rejuved my units. He plays the game for a long time but still, is it rly long enough to make ordinary stats like these? 50 wins more for lvl 38 and this skill, erm im starting to doubt. Thats why i want to play vs him.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Yeah, the drop hack has devastating effects.

I also remember one time when we Ated. We were winning, and he uses the Scroll Lock Hack. So now, I couldnt scroll my screen where I wanted, I had to keep clicking on my minimap. And we could have won it.

Theroy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
lol stupid 10 char rule.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
As far as ive heard, you get BANNED as soon as you use a hack. Thus, i shoudnt bother reportig reps or anything since i can expect that the hacker will have 1 big in the ass, the moment you use it you can expect your cd-key+aka to be banned. I dont know how many keys you've used Theroy but if you like being banned, all's your prob ;>

Theroy

Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
i got dryad icon.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Care about stats and the high lvl not about icons. I made 3 akas up to lvl 20 only because i expected reset and was in a clan for the clan tag now im thinking of lvling to 35 or more, currently 28, 2 ****ing undeads prevented me from leveling fast. I realised i had sorcy 2 wins after i had the icon.

Theroy

Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
im lv 38...

ChrisH36

Reaction score
As far as ive heard, you get BANNED as soon as you use a hack. Thus, i shoudnt bother reportig reps or anything since i can expect that the hacker will have 1 big in the ass, the moment you use it you can expect your cd-key+aka to be banned. I dont know how many keys you've used Theroy but if you like being banned, all's your prob ;>
At the time he did it, it was all about reporting your third parties. There was no warden system to regulate this. Now, there is. However, he eventually got caught at one point and his ladder stats got reset.

But I do admire Theroy's playing style with NE and the use of hunts, even against fiends or even rifles.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
As i said it is Theroy's prob about what progs he uses, im glad to learn that such users are observed (i didnt rly know how they observe if it all).

I also respect Theroy for his high SOLO level and stats although i doubted if they were real since he uses progs but i still dont know if they are. Are those stats real wins Theroy? They arent the best and pro level 38 is on 100 wins lol Ive seen 130 wins lvl 40 , maybe im wrong to doubt, + this is Azeroth it is ordinary you to be one of the FEW (as 10% maybe) good players there.

You see being a PRO means you make such high lvls on so few games, you beat many very high levels, you play only vs such, your apm's 200+ (crazy moves, not just from select, you cant have a very high apm and be slooow believe me). Theroy is not pro tehrefore, im not pro, i just want to make ordinary stats as not more than 200 games for lvl 40 or to make lvl 40 easy enough (not talking about 130 wins lvl 40 or 16:0 smurf aka or so), and being a pro is a lot more than that. I think i dont want much from this game. It still takes a lot though.

Do you remember how i called myself good in one thread? hahah Definition of good is someone who has no problem reaching lvl 40 on less games than 300+, average counts the same lol, good player or very good is called someone who makes those crazy stats or pro, look im not even average, many of us are not. Sorry but think about those less skilled than me or Theroy... some are called newbs. Also when you are a lvl 45+ for example, for you those 20s are newbs, just like only the real amateurs are newbs for the 20s. Ive seen many good players saying:

'Level doesnt matter if you are below lvl 40, above 40 means something. Level 30-35-38 are done easily'. I guess it's not so easy for me, im not good ^^

Watching top players and using their strats always keeps me playing this game, but watching our biggest tournament bwcl - with top players such as Diesel, Jack, DIDI8, Shocker from World Elite We,Just vs 1 of them ive even played, (but didnt like the reps to show you, i played weak in mirror vs the 2nd best human in my country after Insomnia, -WE.Just.Shadowtaker), and all even not pro but still high levels and from who i learn also a LOT of tricks, thast why i watch all the reps, i learn a lot of tricks telling you, WATCH REPS nothing makes you know so many tricks, well so those reps just make me LOVE THIS GAME and play solo too.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
TS said:
You see being a PRO means you make such high lvls on so few games, you beat many very high levels, you play only vs such, your apm's 200+ (crazy moves, not just from select, you cant have a very high apm and be slooow believe me)
That is pretty much common knowledge now.

I remember back when I did 3 AT. I had 2 partners: Melaverde and Dracorex.

We were almost undefeated till a wind rider tech caught us off guard. We were level 13ish with 8-1. I consider that an accomplishment. In 2s afterwards. Dracorex was never seen again and Melaverde and I are a badass HU/NE combo.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Then ur loss abuser. I dont see the point in this because Ive played vs some with solo stats 80:40 and they sucked a lot (so they were abusers). Because i play 1 race only, i hate when in custom i play vs naps so i choose elf, oh yes i might be slow in teching but micro skill sure pays as elf. I pwned an elf withut losing any units in elf mirror ;> And thx to my staff usage as human, im that good with the preserv staff as elf, Elfs my 2nd race but imba ud wins vs me even when i kill mass ghouls as soon as they get stinking aboms. Otherwise pointless to play vs newbs, i find it a waste of time ,no training and boring.

thats what im currenty following, still miss being a player in it :)
http://www.esl.eu/bg/wc3/bwcl/season5/groupstage

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Oh, I didn't know you had an elf side. The trick to teching is how much wood can you get and how fast you can get it.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Oh, I didn't know you had an elf side. The trick to teching is how much wood can you get and how fast you can get it.
Well someone lvl 31 400 wins is a waste of time if i play human but he still owns me if im elf. Im not good as elf, it's rly hard to save archers but in 2v2 i can do a lot. I play elf just for fun ofc trying to play well. And yes me playing another race is smth new, i used to play ud 2nd but this race so pisses me off that i changed to elf.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Archers aren't the easiest units to keep alive. That is why I go straight hunts.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Yes when i didnt lose units vs elf that was with hunts as hunts+ glavies is the standard and potm. Maybe i should do like Theroy, t1 + expo 3 rax hunts, limit hunts. ;>

Theroy

Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Archers aren't the easiest units to keep alive. That is why I go straight hunts.
I use to do that but now archers are cheap as borche and own. If you go straight to hunts on orc u'll get owned. I just mass archer tri hero and a bunch of dott.

Err mirror it's either potm mass hunt glave + archer. If Im massing hunts I'll go straight to them in this format. Other wise 2 aop tech hard to bear.

UD it's archers and dont fight outside ur base so u can heal ur archers up when he focus. He'll prob try surround ur hero and with archers he'll be cycling his units like crazy and will leave u alone soon.

Hu I go straight to hunts unless on very small map where he bum rush me with towers. Few hunts no ap's and straight to bear.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Hu I go straight to hunts unless on very small map where he bum rush me with towers. Few hunts no ap's and straight to bear.
And thast your biggest mistake. Let's try few games to show you. You may have noticed some use rifles, i dont rifles too slow, die too easily unless my oppo has massed hunts like 1 game on lt where he fe-d while atatcking me. Thx for feeding me with hunts, they are delicious.