With all the posts going on...

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
I wonder why about half of us don't AT together. Some of the combos of people and strategy would actually be quite devastating.

I myself am more of a team player. But I can play like an average soloist with micro and everything. I just need to get away from that "Put all my units on 0" and actually learn to hotkey my structures and units that I create.

Orc and Ne is also my strengths. I can be quite a good AT partner if you give me the chance.

Hell, the meleers here could have a nice 4on4 if we tried and we all got online.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Lol mike @reason :D

Sorry to say it that way but i think, the whole strategy forum is a bit useless and so is every strategy forum. Look, i started as newb, i still suck, i've watched tons of replays and havent asked how to do this, how to do that. Much better to watch reps/play than asking for smth. Same with AT, you can learn a lot while playing rather than asking in a forum.

As a former staff member, you might have forgotten, but i did 3 successful tourneys, however ending with 4 people and the rest BYEs because of their inactivity lol. AHappyChineseBoy (imba undead) won 2 tourneys and the 3rd - was the winner Mike or Theroy, i dont remember. Yes very tiny tourneys with 6 people prolly rofl 6 ppl, but still something. So my offer would be - let's arrange a weekend time (every sat+sunday) when we can meet and play together. Since there are barely any meleers, we can play dota, if theroy, chris, mike come we can play 2v2, 1v1 etc tec and be together no matter the number. It can be in the late afternoon USA time, in case im not the only one from Europe and in order to let some others play for who it is late evening and those who are from Asia not to play too early in the morning.

Not everybody will be online but in one day some will, in another, others, at least to expect someone at that time and let's have a channel.

Lizardbreath

Former Staff member
Reaction score
Id be down if I had warcraft 3....

ChrisH36

Reaction score
you stopped playing with me, so why should anyone play with you.
1) You moved to a place with a crappy internet.
2) You kept pissing me off and taking me away from other things to feed your boredom.
3) We didn't think off a good strategy until we got our asses served aplenty
4) I went over to play Nezmod and I didn't go back to Wc3 till Shane's server died.

Even then we were like Level 20 at like 55%.

My acct: Okamizu_sama@Azeroth

Totally Spy said:
Sorry to say it that way but i think, the whole strategy forum is a bit useless and so is every strategy forum. Look, i started as newb, i still suck, i've watched tons of replays and havent asked how to do this, how to do that. Much better to watch reps/play than asking for smth. Same with AT, you can learn a lot while playing rather than asking in a forum.
I have come to that conclusion myself. This board however, is good for those who are having trouble learning themselves.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Now you see what i mean ? When i got online, Pan/Mike got offline. So what do you think ? Let's set a date every sat+ sunday when we can always expect someone. Sticky it and whoever wants, i told you there woudnt be enough ppl for tourneys lol not even players for tourneys but at least somoene will be on for a 2v2 or solo or dota.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Now you see what i mean ? When i got online, Pan/Mike got offline. So what do you think ? Let's set a date every sat+ sunday when we can always expect someone. Sticky it and whoever wants, i told you there woudnt be enough ppl for tourneys lol not even players for tourneys but at least somoene will be on for a 2v2 or solo or dota.
I am done school for a few weeks, so I am gonna be on as often as I can.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
1) You moved to a place with a crappy internet.
This place has been fine to play games for weeks now, as I have been doing such.

2) You kept pissing me off and taking me away from other things to feed your boredom.
You spend your entire time online with no away message, then get pissed when I message you assuming you arn't away.

3) We didn't think off a good strategy until we got our asses served aplenty
I have a great strategy. I'm awesome.

4) I went over to play Nezmod and I didn't go back to Wc3 till Shane's server died.
Traitor

ChrisH36

Reaction score
This place has been fine to play games for weeks now, as I have been doing such.
You finally got that fixed. Awesome.

You spend your entire time online with no away message, then get pissed when I message you assuming you arn't away.
The hell? Half the time I was on when I got your message. I wanted to play something else but you got a tad bit pissed.

I have a great strategy. I'm awesome.
It took us till Level 10 before you thought of teh necrowagon/dr

Love you too.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
So there will be no arranged time. Ok, unfortunately my AT partner also possessed by WoW, im not in a clan yet (im laddering again and only lvl 21) and i cant play custom private games or AT. Otherwise I wouldnt think so much of will we play together or not, just because we're diff servers. I enter azeroth from time to time when someone says is online and when ive played enough solo and im looking for At. This was just another try to make things a little active. Although the active ppl here are Mike, Theroy, Chris, Dream Walker (dota ftw) ,me and sorta thats all.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Sucks he lost his soul to WoW.

There are some others like Quik (but he just watches replays), Hispanic (but he is a dotaist), and a few others that are too numerous to mention.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Its not that they are interested. Its mostly because they suck at melee so they fill the void with customs that suck horseballs.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
When i meant an arranged time, i meant those that i listed no matter we're 3 or 4 or 2 we can make games. Truly i dont care who else will join.

And it sucks when in Northrend i dont have a clan, a tournament, ppl more skilled than me to play with, no AT told you why, but still better laddering than trying to convince ppl in another realm to play. Call me anytime you want with a PM and im addressing this rather to Theroy just because i want to play with someone or I'll PM. I'll be in touch if there is something to post here. It looks way too dead anyway.

So Theroy, since you dont have a PM box, let's arrange a time in one of these days, if you'll be online. And pls greenwhich time, i dont understand your Mountain, Pacific and Marine time or whatever they are.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
I would AT with Theroy. But I dislike him cheating and I think he actually doesn't like me.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Theroy cheating ? Arent his solo stats real ? oO He has very good stats, no they are just brilliant, pro but one detail -it is Azeroth not the bets realm. And still nice, im impressed. How is he cheating? Unlike him, Im leveling 20s as if im leveling 40s and losing from dont know, not newbs but damn am i still not in shape or i get oppos who play as good as some vs very good stats ive played? And ud is no matter how low skilled, just makes tier 3 if i have no expo im gg. So anyway talking about him, nice lvl 40.

Ok i would AT with you and Theroy, Mike is ud and would cope better with fiends and dk, will lose less units^^. Im a soloer and not every soloer is good in team but remmebr how i started this game in 3v3 rt just like you.