Witch music do u like

M

mrfriend27

i like jazzy B music when i hear Jazzy B music i relux and so happy cos its very nice jazzy B is my favret Singer whats you favorites music and Singer?

BeboBoy

Reaction score
I like all kinds of music, its not based on what kind of music it is. A lot of rock music sucks in my opinion, but I usually find certain songs that I like. A lot of punk sucks, but I find some that I actually like. Same for soul and every other form of music. The majority of the songs suck, but you can find a few songs out of every genre that fits your taste. I like rap, but a lot of it sucks. I like hiphop, but usually hiphop is only based on beat.

L

Laharl

I listen to every genre of music, with the general exclusion of country. Also IMO most american-made metal is worth avoiding.

But that's just me.

Sarunasas

Reaction score
I like Hard Rock music. My favourite bands are Bon Jovi, Guns & Roses, Nirvana and AC/DC.

electricmole

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
i love all types of music and it all just started in the span of 2 years, i try different type of music and try to appreciate each one of them. i pick the best or the few ones that i like in a genre/type of music coz its not like im going to know or like all of them. that would be insane.

game music for instance is new to me and im loving and still searching more about it. never thought final fantasy games etc had good bg music while i was playing it a long time ago.