Wirts leg...

Cell

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I saw this whacked wirts leg... and it was in red.. i dont know how to post an imgine but if i could i would... anyways if the wirt leg is broken it should have zero duribility right? but this wirt leg had 66...

Gimmi

Eric
Reaction score
yup if u go in normal game then get whirts leg and then join a hell/nm game and drop the leg = red (wont work in nm/hell if its found in normal)

SeXyBeAuTiFul

Member!
Reaction score
Website
clan.uc.4t.com
Also, he might be talken about the Bugged leg, its red, has duribility but has TONS of statz that make it stronger, but some how when you right click it or equio it or re-equio it u lagg like hell, but you go invisable...eeven on the map..

Darkmatter

Battle God
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
So the Bugged Wirts Leg did really exist? I heard about it on West but I never sene anyone with it, or who was invisible either. If it really worked that damn lol. I should go buy one of those, being invisible sounds fun.

aphextwin

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
^the "bugged wirts leg" is just a scam............ they just "go east" on warriv while running making it look like they turned invisible....

drax

Member!
Reaction score
You can imbue Wirt's lag.

It's funny showing it to people.

drax

Member!
Reaction score
Yea, I imbued it once and it had decent damage for a low level. :D

Wirt's leg pker.

Jimbo

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
wirts leg is teh godly for lvl's 1-10 lol,if u cant get anything get teh gemmed wirts leg it will pwn

z-tah

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Actually red item means you can't use them right now.

Any broken item, quest items in different difficulty excluding cube, and wirt's leg are the ones i know.

Just to make sure don't ever try to get 2 +20 HP potions (act 3q1 given by Alkor) and dropping bothof them on floor, you'll only be able to take one back ^^

ThERat

Reaction score
The bugged writs leg is a scam, someone will equip it and say it makes em disaper, but they just click on warrive and say sail east
it takes em to act 2 , then they click on the warrive in act 2 and it takes em bck to a1 . They say it makes u disaper so ull give em good items for it. scam

Falloutboy1

Reaction score
Red Wirt's leg is not a scam

I saw this whacked wirts leg... and it was in red.. i dont know how to post an imgine but if i could i would... anyways if the wirt leg is broken it should have zero duribility right? but this wirt leg had 66...
You are so right. The red wirt's leg does exist. It turns red if you imbue it. I did this as an experiment with my level 25 necromancer and it turned red :) The imbued leg is now called Viper Song Wirt's Leg. Just try it yourself if you do not believe me. I got the image on PrtScr, and can post it, but I do not know how to save the PtrScr image into
an image file, and I do not know how to make an URL link to it.
If someone could help me with that, I would appreciate it.

Dragnskull

Retired Staff
Reaction score
1. aquire wirts leg in normal
2. imbue it
3. show it off in hell and nm difficulties, it will be red lettered, but a rare item
4. to claim it is a bugged "makes you inviisble" item, get someones attention, tell them that it does in fact turn you invisible upon equip, tell them "watch" and talk to warriv to go east. say things like "can you see me now?!" and go with the flow. when your ready to "come back" just use a wp to go to CP, run back to town, saying "here i am!" like u just ran around for a while.

You are so right. The red wirt's leg does exist. It turns red if you imbue it. I did this as an experiment with my level 25 necromancer and it turned red :) The imbued leg is now called Viper Song Wirt's Leg. Just try it yourself if you do not believe me. I got the image on PrtScr, and can post it, but I do not know how to save the PtrScr image into
an image file, and I do not know how to make an URL link to it.
If someone could help me with that, I would appreciate it.
-it turns red because your not in the difficulty you got it in anymore, this started in 1.10
-if you use hte print screen button inside diablo2, it makes a .jpg file (the picture you captured witht he print screen button) inside your d2 directory (normally C:\Program files\DiabloII), or you can open up paint, and hit CTRL+V after hitting print screen, this will "Paste" the image onto the paint canvas, you can then save the file wherever you want on your computer
-turning it into a URL link: www.imageshack.us and www.photobucket.com photobucket requires you sign up (free), imageshack doenst, but you wont find ur picture again unless you save the link.

Falloutboy1

Reaction score
I have the image, but...

2. imbue it
3. show it off in hell and nm difficulties, it will be red lettered, but a rare item
4. to claim it is a bugged "makes you inviisble" item, get someones attention, tell them that it does in fact turn you invisible upon equip, tell them "watch" and talk to warriv to go east. say things like "can you see me now?!" and go with the flow. when your ready to "come back" just use a wp to go to CP, run back to town, saying "here i am!" like u just ran around for a while.

-it turns red because your not in the difficulty you got it in anymore, this started in 1.10
-if you use hte print screen button inside diablo2, it makes a .jpg file (the picture you captured witht he print screen button) inside your d2 directory (normally C:\Program files\DiabloII), or you can open up paint, and hit CTRL+V after hitting print screen, this will "Paste" the image onto the paint canvas, you can then save the file wherever you want on your computer

Thank you for the information and help that was given. You are probably right. I uploaded it in photobucket, but since I am a newbie and have not reached the quota, I am not allowed to post the link yet. What a shame...

SmileZ

BattleForums Member
Reaction score
Website
www.chronic7.com
2. imbue it

-turning it into a URL link: www.imageshack.us and www.photobucket.com photobucket requires you sign up (free), imageshack doenst, but you wont find ur picture again unless you save the link.

Negative all you need to do is go to Warriv then go east and tell then your taking it off to reappear then go west by warriv again. No need to run anywhere