Windforce

Kitty

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
it ignores targets defense. that means it fires like the person wouldnt be wearing any armor and theyre easier to hit, not to mention easier to kill. like when youre dueling a barb thast has tons of def you might kill him relatively easily :p

Kitty

Reaction score
well its like he doesnt wear armor. the arrow just damages like there would be no armor. it ignores the defense! yes, guided always hits, but you do more dmg. its not like your dmg it increases, but the target doesnt have armor so they take more dmg!

Guru

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
yea me 2 so that i kill them faster......but how does the defense of someone effect the damage tooken by them? i thought defense just meant there chance of being hit...could some1 explain?

Kitty

Reaction score
well if you dont have any armor you get hit a lot, right? so if you dont have any armor, you take a lot of dmg, right? threfore it is like the target is not wearing protection and takes more dgm and therefore is killed easily even if he has high defense rating. simple as that.

Guru

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
but i use guided in duels and it hits anyways so y put in a "jah rune".....does it make it doe more damage or just hit more often?

AXE.0000

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i have a .08 P wf and i put a ohm rune in it...i thought it was a good idea at the time. but i must add that puting enhanced damage on low base def dose not effect it alot. i would recomend the jah rune, and if you are looking for damage then go with some poisen charms, that would be the smart thing to do. you can always make up for damage with charms but the special more singled out attributes like ITD cannot be added later with a charm. so go with a jah, that would be a smart choice. and if u realy feel u need more damage and in duels, get yourself some high poisen damage charms, i find they help out very exceptionaly.