Windforce

Guru

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
yea i thought a jah rune but then i heard somewhere that guided already ignore targets defense...i dont think it does but im not positive....does it?

Krovvy

Retired Staff
Reaction score
uhh i would say 40/15ias for speed in duels if ur useing the all dr and 40/15max if u got already lots of ias item on.but hell wf gots enuf damage n e way so it dosent matter really.

Misterwhippy

Member!
Reaction score
Dont let ed fool you though. cause it increases base damage not 40% on top of all the damage added per character level. WF's have a low base damage. (like 33-96 (My math might be flawed)) 40 ED would only increase damage by a little bit. id go with a good rune, jah, cham, ber, ...etc. are, in my opinion, a better socket for a WF...

Guru

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
yea i think i am going w/ a rune----but does guided already have the 'ignores targets defense' propertiy? if not ill probally use jah rune but if so then im not sure what rune/jewel

Guru

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
the only reason guided pierces is because the passive skill "pierce" so when the missile pierces through the target the the homing missile is locked on that target so it comes back and can pierce again

Kitty

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
i dont think so.it always hits though if it has a target, so its good even if you dont have high attack rating. but no, it does not ignore targets defense.

Guru

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
kk well then im probally gonna go w/ the 'jah' rune---thx for every1s hlp.....this was a good post

and if anyone knows for a fact that guided itd naturally plz tell me.....thx u

Misterwhippy

Member!
Reaction score
the only reason guided pierces is because the passive skill "pierce" so when the missile pierces through the target the the homing missile is locked on that target so it comes back and can pierce again
From what I have herd from this forum and other websites (I've herd this alot too) guided isint supposed to peirce no matter what, its a glitch to be fixed in 1.10

Misterwhippy

Member!
Reaction score
either way, guided isint supposed to peirce.

A perfect WF will cost you 40 SOJs, or item equivalent. I have a perfect WF :p not for trade though

Misterwhippy

Member!
Reaction score
WF's have such a low base damage (which is what ED affects) it doesnt really get you that much more damage. although it does increase speed nicely. a 40/15 jewel in it would only be for the sake of saying its 40/15'd (in my opinion) i think Jah rune would be the best.