Windforce

Guru

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i have a windforce and i wanna know what i should socket it with...i was thinking "Jah" but im not sure...could some1 help me?

oh yea..and how much is a Ko rune worth?

Arkhon

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
All depends what other equip your wearing. If u need extra ias for different breakpoints, go a 40/15 or a shael. Post what other gear your wearing, it'll be easier to help.

Guru

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
um i wear shaftstop, vampire gaze, mara kaliedascope, 2 bk rings, gore riders, stirng of ears, and my gloves are some rare gloves that give 2 to passive skills and 20 mf and other stuff

Guru

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
im not really looking for ias though more of damage and i heard that "ignores targets defense" can like double ur damage

Arkhon

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
hmmm, tough call. I'm really not sure here. Though, using that gear, aren't you shooting like hella slow?
Maybe a Jah would be a good socket...hmmm, you could always still go with a 40/15 jewel...im really not sure here, need a second opinion.

Guru

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
how long does it freeze? cause i got cold charms in my inv.....so what good would it do to freeze it? would freeze it like freezing arrow?

Guru

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
how long does it freeze? cause i got cold charms in my inv.....so what good would it do to freeze it? would freeze it like freezing arrow?

Kitty

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
a nef rune would be good. gives knockback (i think its the nef rune) and gives you time to escape, heal, etc. Useful in cows and when dealing with large crowds

Guru

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
haha i was thinking.....what about a Sul rune i think it is (maybe another rune that starts with S but im pretty sure it that one) it makes ur hit "blind target" would that be good do u think?

DaTruGangsta

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
if you want to use in duels, get cham rune, if u don't 1 hit your opponent they will be frozen for another shot that will take em out,but if you want for training and other needs, try to get a ed ias jewel. 40 15 if u can

Kitty

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
hey i think a jah rune would be good even in duels because if youre dueling a barb with high def if reduces the defense. Id even take the lo rune because of the deadly strike so that means if you have critical strike you have an additional chance of quadrupleing the damage you have that means at least 2000 if you use windforce. and then the cham rune it good at freezing the target