Will they ever fix the imba-ness?

HispanicPaulo

Member!
Reaction score
O well but most people on B-net dont even think of that, plus if ur harassing and keeping the enemy busy so they dont have time to get a senrty ward or some shit

lol too bad not all players use NE and even less use POTM ! LOL

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
If your a good player, no amount of harassing will make you forget to do something important. That is why I'm so awesome at the game.

Dream_Walker

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
I still fail to see how any one thing is imbalanced.

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
Greg, this thread was old and the callback sent it to the top. It went on to be very stupid. The thread starter also had major night elf issues and didn't want to admit to them.

Lizardbreath

Former Staff member
Reaction score
Greg, this thread was old and the callback sent it to the top. It went on to be very stupid. The thread starter also had major night elf issues and didn't want to admit to them.
I think you mean he had major Warcraft issues period.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Well, the guy had dumb questionable theories.

1) He played wc3 till March when he stopped
2) His record was like 45-46%
3) He thought NE are imba even though almost every night elf unit has crappy armor. He also thought the Staff of Perservation was a rigged item.
4) He kept on using them same basic scenario for almost every battle and nothing else nor other variables.

brightlight

Member!
Reaction score
People complain about ne.. b/c people don't know exact timings of hitting ne. I used to as well.. That guy with the dumb theories, after he gets better to 55%+ and better understanding of the game.. he'll stop. So just share his pain of getting bullshited by night elves.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
First off, huntresses are actually kinda crappy. Although they have 600 life, the unarmored aspect makes them fall at the mercy of ranged. Especially with things like rifles, fiends or even tc/hh.

Second, the transition from T1->T2 is the best time to try to waste them. Because at T2, then they start getting the annoying units like Dotts and Dryads to try and stop you. Before then, tehy got crappy archers and hunts.

HispanicPaulo

Member!
Reaction score
First off, huntresses are actually kinda crappy. Although they have 600 life, the unarmored aspect makes them fall at the mercy of ranged. Especially with things like rifles, fiends or even tc/hh.

Second, the transition from T1->T2 is the best time to try to waste them. Because at T2, then they start getting the annoying units like Dotts and Dryads to try and stop you. Before then, tehy got crappy archers and hunts.
Could not ahve said it better myself and cmon, grunts & BM/Panda iwth speed scroll=ownage

speeed scroll>hunts

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Yeah, especially if you do a good job trapping them, catching them off guard, or just plain owning them.