Will they ever fix the imba-ness?

Chaos Marine

Member!
Reaction score
Its been a long time since there has been any balance changes. Think they'll ever fix the imbalances?

IE:
Destro>Hum
NE>All

Destro either needs HP reduced or damage reduced. They should just get rid of the damn NE.

Chaos Marine

Member!
Reaction score
I guess blizzard expects us to all be like angry_korea_man and come up with some crazy shit to make up for the imbalances.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Chaos Marine said:
Its been a long time since there has been any balance changes. Think they'll ever fix the imbalances?

IE:
Destro>Hum
NE>All
IE:
Skill>All

Destro either needs HP reduced or damage reduced. They should just get rid of the damn NE.
Because 14 DPS is sooooo high

L

Laharl

Since when has Blizzard ever really cared, at all, about balance?

TheoStormhawk

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Chaos Marine said:

IE:
Destro>Hum
NE>All

If destro gets nerfed the UD are will be dead for good. It got pretty nerfed with a point in minus from the armor this late patches.

Maybe NE>OC or HM > all

pan said:
IE:
Skill>All
nicely said

Chaos Marine

Member!
Reaction score
pan said:
IE:
Skill>All
The HU,ORC, and UD has to be more skilled than the NE.
The HU has to be more skilled than the UD late game.
The UD has to be far more skilled than the ORC.
The UD has to be more skilled than the HU early-mid game.

You call this balanced?

pan said:
Because 14 DPS is sooooo high
I almost laughed when I read that.

TheoStormhawk said:
Maybe NE>OC or HM > all
You dont even play WC do you?

L

Laharl

No, I know quite a bit about Blizzard having played their games for so long.

1. Blizzard doesn't fix problems. They just try to cover it up the best they can.

2. When they try to "Fix" a glitch they only cause more problems. Which brings about another patch.

3. When they DO add content they make it blatently overpowered, with little, if any, regard for balance compared to existing content.

If they did care about balance at one time, they don't anymore.

Dream_Walker

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Chaos Marine said:
I'm beginning to think BFH just likes bitching about Blizzard.
It may seem like that.

I don't see how NE is so imbalanced. They have counters like everyone else.

TheoStormhawk

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Chaos Marine said:
You dont even play WC do you?
Actually I play quite alot for a man of my age, about 2 times a week. I wait for the summer vacation to play more.

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
Chaos_Marine said:
ANYTHING can beat ne, especially UD. Hunts are indeed tough to kill withNo offense bout piercing and keeping them from flanking around and killing them off, but thier archers are as easy as cracking open a peanut shell. Especially with orc. By t2, if I have enough raiders and demos, I can biesiege an NE base easy, if I keep them pinned and occupied.

Chaos_Marine said:
Destro>Hum
Before Mystic Sorcerer left, he dealt with Destroyers all the time with human, easily "gunned" them down. When I mean gunned, I mean plenty of non-bomber Flying machines and melee to cover from the ground.

As pan said, skills > all. You shouldn't complain about imba just because of minor problems. Otherwise, no offense but you will be considered the worst player ever if you sink that low.

Lizardbreath

Former Staff member
Reaction score
Obviously the person who created this thread doesn't have any skill at all.

1) All races have their benefits/deficits, it's proper use of the benefits that can win you games.

2) Any race can be beaten with a proper strategy...no matter how much you think they can't.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Well spoken Lizard. I harass, that gets them riled and sometimes I get kills. Then I come back for the attack, you just can't sit at your base and let them get these units while you still have nothing to work with.

Chaos Marine

Member!
Reaction score
lizardbreath said:
Obviously the person who created this thread doesn't have any skill at all.

1) All races have their benefits/deficits, it's proper use of the benefits that can win you games.

2) Any race can be beaten with a proper strategy...no matter how much you think they can't.
Please point out where I said otherwise.

I'm bitching about the huge gaps in micro required to win. NE can pretty much attack-move and win.

Nice job insulting me because of something I never said though.

ChrisH36

Reaction score
Last game (3on3), one guy had hunts. Since he was stuck inside the base, I managed to bomb some of his hunts. He then flanked with not much and killed both of my demos when I should have probably tried to repair them.

The bouncing glaive attacks are thier pro. Thier armor type is thier downfall.
Grunts have the highest constitution of the melee units, especially when you upgrade thier armor (3).

ChrisH36

Reaction score
In other words, NE has weaknesses just like every race. How you handle it will determine the imbalance. I just find it dumb you said something like that, when I have had games where I have easily killed many night elf units. Especially whne its weak stuff like archers and dryads.