Wiered Battle.net bug?

Brimstone

Reaction score
Hey guys. I just bought the starcraft batlechest again and watned to play my buddys online.. i patched it to v1.15 and wentto play on battle.net.. usually the servers below when you click on battle.net are somehtng like us west, eats etc. all mine say is battle.net 1, battle.net 2 etc. It says that i cant connect because of either my internet is un hooked or something involving a modem which i dont use. the it gives me this site. "battle.net/support/errormessages/"" which brings me to a none existant page?! can anyone help me??

PauseBreak

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Wow! What a doozy! Sounds like Blizzard's new 1.15 really messed things up. Seriously though. I'm not tech, ask Wing Zero. He's techy.

LordNevar

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Website
www.valhallalegends.com
Sounds like your server list was corrupted during the patch. I believe those 2 servers were test servers, and they were never removed the patch file. The link below will resolve the issue for you.

http://www.blizzard.com/support/?id=adt0633p

Brimstone

Reaction score
Hey awesome! thank you that worked great! Oh! and now that i have your sguyses attention. I tried downloading some mods i used to use back in the day and now they dont work? is this also a new patch problem?

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
if the mods/TC were made around i think 1.07 0r 1.08(which means mostly all mods), then they wont work. they can with a few modifications but i dont know how to do it

LordNevar

BattleForums Addict
Reaction score
Website
www.valhallalegends.com
Glad you fixed your problem and are back up and running. I would search around for a bit and see if maybe the authors or someone else has already updated them for the current patch.