• Protoss

Votes: 26 50.0%

• Total voters

Ralphinator

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I like Toss the best because of their sc's and those incredibly destructive Reavers. Arbiters and Sairs are fun, too. Protoss are just so good at screwing over the enemy. I also like the fact that their probes can warp in structures and don't have to wait around or be used up in the construction process.

Blizard_Dragon

BattleForums Junior Member
Reaction score
Someone who says that Zerg suck is a :nooob

Someone who says that Protoss is not expensive is a SUPER:nooob
Someone who says that Terrans are good is an idiot

[glow=red]ZZZERG RULEZZZ[/glow]:lucifer

FakeNameHere

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Originally posted by Blizard_Dragon
Zerg rule! I don't say that the others not good (well the terran yes), but I'm really better with 'em. I'm used to create lots of cheap units, that's my race. I'm invincible! Hahaha :lucifer !
True dat heh

betaalpha5

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i am good with toss second to terren but zerg omg i'm like dam i have to make this then this and this and it doens't matter if they are cheap to make if u have 400 minerals when u got ambush and u want to make another base. it takes forever if u only had like 1 drone left and u make hach that's 350 minerals which is cheaper but u have to make another drone which uses up the 400 minerals and u cannot make another drone unit u have an overlord becuase the hach only gives 1!!!!!!!!! supply so u need to mine 100 minerals before u can do it. unliek the rest u cna make 2 more wwith 100 minerlas early game and keep doing it unit ualmost have like 8-9 workers

Blizard_Dragon

Reaction score
Originally posted by betaalpha5
i am good with toss second to terren but zerg omg i'm like dam i have to make this then this and this and it doens't matter if they are cheap to make if u have 400 minerals when u got ambush and u want to make another base. it takes forever if u only had like 1 drone left and u make hach that's 350 minerals which is cheaper but u have to make another drone which uses up the 400 minerals and u cannot make another drone unit u have an overlord becuase the hach only gives 1!!!!!!!!! supply so u need to mine 100 minerals before u can do it. unliek the rest u cna make 2 more wwith 100 minerlas early game and keep doing it unit ualmost have like 8-9 workers
Listen, I dont know wats ur problem /w Zerg, but they r 10xbetter than toss and 100x better than Terrans. If you play money maps, and you lose wit zerg, u have a problem. Listen to my strategy. At start, make 8 drones + 1 more overlords. make a Spawning Pool quickly , and 2 extractors /w 2 drones in each. Make a hatchery now. Make hydra den and evolution chambers(3) and upgrade into lair. then start making a lot of hatcheries, and increase ur mineral production by haveing 24 drones, and 10 extractors /w 2 drones in each for gas. You should have 16 Hatcheries :). I suggest making a group of 4x4 hatch., a square, but leave place between them. make hydras, lurks, and still hydras and lords. If u can, make some guardians and mutas and scourges. For def, some queens and a lot of defilers (and the hydras,lurks too) Attack wit Hydras, lings, mutas, guardians. If u can afford it, make ultralisks, but even if they r resistant, they arent so good in money maps.

If you play no money map, then suk :)

(and bypass hatcheries cost 300 not 350)

eSc0

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i cant play with zerg that good but i know they are very good in money maps if played by someone that has almost mastered them
i can beat most ppl in rush, money maps with toss
and with terran i try to build fast def and try to play for the long haul

p.s. its not the race that ownz, its the player that ownz ;)

Blizard_Dragon

Reaction score
Originally posted by -I)ark_Lord-
lol, good idea but wat about defence?
I said it. Some queens and a lot of defilers (all upgraded). Dont forget about hydras n Lurks too. Sure, if u are attacked by a crazy player of 36 Carriers, make ScourgesScourgesScourgesScourgesScourgesScourgesScourgesScourgesScourgesScourgesScourgesScourgesScourgesScourgesScourgesScourgesScourgesScourgesScourgesScourgesScourgesScourgesScourgesScourgesScourgesScourgesScourgesScourgesScourgesScourgesScourgesScourgesScourgesScourgesScourges!

Blizard_Dragon

Reaction score
Originally posted by eSc0
i cant play with zerg that good but i know they are very good in money maps if played by someone that has almost mastered them
i can beat most ppl in rush, money maps with toss
and with terran i try to build fast def and try to play for the long haul

p.s. its not the race that ownz, its the player that ownz ;)
I mastered them ;) Yes, thats right, its not the race that own, its the player. But I own!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:lucifer

betaalpha5

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
dude i no how to play zerg i know u have to mass hach to make units but i can't like used them very well all iwas saying is if u get rushed like really early the chances of u being able to make another base before they attack is pretty slim. and since it takes so long for zerg to get more unit with only 1 supply it will take a long time to make enouhg drones for full support

AiYaZ

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by shadow_demon
zerg are the best

terrans are wussys

protoss are the cheap ones
Zerg is not the best, it has way too many weaknesses.
Terran are wusses? Maybe you need to play my terran. :shoot
As for toss, how are they cheap?

Blizard_Dragon

Reaction score
Some1 must teach me how to play with Terran, I sux so much....
With toss im medium..

WITH ZERG I OWN!

AiYaZ

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Why do you need to learn terran if you "rock" with zerg? I admit that terran is a very strong race but that takes a lot of microing to use, massing doesn't work very well for terran.

Karudin

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
:unlucky :shoot

I like the protoss best. Even though they are expensive, they can dish out a lot of damage with 24 carriers, all upgraded up to level 3, with 8 interceptors in each, backed up with 2 arbiters and 2 observers. Right there is like a force with an unstoppable power!

But i have to admit, the Zerg are also really strong. They receive power from numbers, and their 3 at a time spawning really helps.

betaalpha5

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
other toss can use a lot of storms
terren can use valks and lockdown and emp
and zerg can use dark swarm with ensnare

Blizard_Dragon

Reaction score
Originally posted by AiYaZ
Why do you need to learn terran if you "rock" with zerg? I admit that terran is a very strong race but that takes a lot of microing to use, massing doesn't work very well for terran.
I know, Im a massing guy... always making 16 hatcheries...

I don't know what's the best strategy for Terran. If some1 could help me, it would be really nice. I think I'll go in Terran Forum...