• Protoss

Votes: 26 50.0%

• Total voters

Towelie

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I would have to pick for my favorite race, Protoss, because it is the best race. I play money, and protoss owns. Zerg would be my second, terran is really hard to use and master on money. But when ua re good it owns all. Terran might be good, but it is boring. :/

Phoenix2003

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I play as all three, but I prefer toss. In my opinion, they got the best spells and special abilities. Plus micromanagement is my middle name so definitely protoss.

Maverick

To Punish and Enslave..
Reaction score
Website
www.friendster.com
See! Protoss rules!

-I)ark_Lord-

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I like all the races really. but mainly protoss its just they are so expensive. zerg are cheap and weak and you have to build on creep. terran are good you can lift off and build your base somewhere else. and I like NUKES alot.
MindControl=ZergPets

betaalpha5

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
i like toss since even if they are expensive at leat u don't have to wait to buil stuff. i mean 1 probe is all u really need to build. as for terrens u need a lot of SCV to build lot of things and zerg, once u build it, it's gone.

i thing i like bout terrne is they can build almost anywhere so it doesn't have to be near a creep or pylons.
zerg are great for mass production
and toss hell they just rule!!
:shoot:

betaalpha5

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by -I)ark_Lord-
I agree with betaalpha

ty lord :D

just 1 thing thou in the BW compaign where zeatul found a place where they were cross breeeding terren with zerg or soemthing like that. what do u think that could be? and they had a few toss units there to. do u guys think the would make an army where they could mass units fast, have advanced technolgy and be able to build anywhere kinda sh*t?

SumacWarrior

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Well after careful consideration i choose terrans. I love their spellcasters, medics with optical flare and healing, ghosts with cloak and lockdown, Sensor sweep, emp shockwave, irrdiate... all
Plus, their basic unit paired with medics do great even in the late game, bcs can turn the tide of any battle

And i like how ALL of their units can be completely repaired

-I)ark_Lord-

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Wait you no in the secret protoss level. I cant wait to see what

the heck that thing is supposed to look like its probaly going to

escape and make a new race or something like that and be in the

next starcraft not ghost but the new one.

betaalpha5

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
nah i don't think it would be in starcraft ghost. i think it would probaly be in the next next starcraft thing.

Blizard_Dragon

BattleForums Junior Member
Reaction score
Zerg rule! I don't say that the others not good (well the terran yes), but I'm really better with 'em. I'm used to create lots of cheap units, that's my race. I'm invincible! Hahaha :lucifer !

eSc0

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
im good with both terran and toss but kinda sucky with zerg

they are all good but u just need to know how to play with each one
theres not one superior race except maybe zerg because of their plague and dark swarm thing plus they can build units extremely fast

FakeNameHere

Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Since Blizzard has such good artists, each race looks very cool. But i choose Prottos. Humans are predictable yet cool, zerg maintains the gooey texture like bodys but prottos is a masterpiece of eye candy.