Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.brawl-hall.com
Yes.

You can't have me.

See? True statement.

Want was never in the equation.

Souless - it would be illegal for me to comment on the appearance of either of you.

Except in a taunting fashion.

so, Jason, when are you gonna cut that stupid goatee off and stop wishing Cobain was still around?

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
Originally posted by Lady Ice

Souless - it would be illegal for me to comment on the appearance of either of you.
Whys that? Because you can't think of anything other than my receding hairline, and maybe the bit of acne I have (note read; all teenagers get it)? You actually think I'de care about that? I can still change my appearance, you on the other hand, look like you're stuck in the early 90's taking your kids to disney land.

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score

so, Jason, when are you gonna cut that stupid goatee off and stop wishing Cobain was still around?
You know, I could care less if he was around.

Lady Ice

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.brawl-hall.com
Originally posted by Jason.
You know, I could care less if he was around.
Actually, me too. thought Nirvana was over rated.

not that I dislike the band, but just didn't think they were the end all be all definition of grunge.

hey, wait a minute. I forgot to be rude.

Bite me.

There. that's better.

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
You forgot to be rude, bite you?

Please, I wouldn't touch you with a ten foot pole.

Lady Ice

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.brawl-hall.com
Originally posted by SouLeSS
Whys that? Because you can't think of anything other than my receding hairline, and maybe the bit of acne I have (note read; all teenagers get it)? You actually think I'de care about that? I can still change my appearance, you on the other hand, look like you're stuck in the early 90's taking your kids to disney land.
I can't change my appearance? :madatu
If I looked like I was stuck in the early 90's, I'd still have my big, poofy blonde hair, my flannel shirts, ripped jeans, etc etc etc. But I digress....

I'd love to go to DisneyLand. Taking a family of four is hellaciously expensive though. And honestly, it's just a huge forkin rip off. We have two great amusement parks right here, so hey! Disney!! SCREW YOU!

I wasn't gonna point out your acne. Some topics just aren't cool.

Unless you had like one massive huge one in the middle of your forehead. then, yea, I'd make fun. :D

Jason

BattleForums Guru
Reaction score
Wow, you can twist my words to seem like I actually would want to touch you.

You're such a kidder.

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com

I wasn't gonna point out your acne. Some topics just aren't cool.

Unless you had like one massive huge one in the middle of your forehead. then, yea, I'd make fun. :D
Actually I used to have nodual acne, and had these big mounds all over my face. Kinda sucked. But oh well