Why not USA?

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
SoNiC_tHe_IgEl, dont spam!If you have something to add to the topic, do it or dont post this again.

It's true that US server works best in US but if you have one of the fastest connections you can still have it in Europe.

But I think that there more people on Northrend who are better, than on Azeroth. I play both gateways together so I can see this difference.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by NeverGoingBack
well deadman, aether, and wizard are all from the u.s., so is rice and many others, not sure if he is american, but he plays on the USEast server.
In wcreplays there were photos of the players of ESWC. Dont know about deadman, but Aether is Korean, if you mean SK.Wizard , i think he's Bulgarian like me and Insomnia.

Originally posted by AHappyChineseBoy
Well I play Azeroth and I'm pretty damn good.
If you're damned good you can try Northrend. Yes you play UD but make a high lvl and you'll see how you feel worthless. Some are very crazy, i felt their power on 1.16 when they have account lvl 11 and real lvl 35

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by SoNiC_tHe_IgEl
stfu noob
Im just stating the obivous, moron

And Im not an American either -.- I used to play in ASia, but everyone in the forum plays on azeroth..

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
The people in the USA are getting fatter and fatter. It takes longer for the blood to get to their head and they get slower reactions. It could also be in genetics that you have slow reaction times too.. who knows, it is a mystery.

Balmung

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.dothack.cjb.net
Hmm.. well maybe that like Japan, and tawain or h/e u spell it have nothing better to do and play nonstop with their buds but most USA people i wont menchin any Names...... are complete A$$hole's who cry if they lose or get their feelings hurt.. and Japanses or w/e dont whine they will play for it :-X