Why make a sequel when you can make a prequel?

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
If George Lucas can pull it off, so can Blizzard

WildfireFX

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
good idea. those who have actually played Diablo 1 (you're a newbie if you haven't.) would know that a link between D1 and D2 would work bvery nicely.

Zantetsuken_604

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I think a prequel would be an awesome idea. But I would like to see something different in the gameplay. Like for instance, choosing sides. I want Blizzard to give an option where you can choose to be a Hero or Villain. That way, you could either journey through Hell and fight the forces of evil, or ascend to Heaven and try your luck against Tyreal. Middle earth would be a warzone, and it gives player vs player some new meaning. Anyways, it's probably a stupid idea. Let me know.

WildfireFX

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
That's actually a cool idea that could be expanded apon.

Like you can choose to be a demon or a "holy" characters. Demons have different armor. Your list of games/storyline is different than that of a "holy" char. When you want to PVP then you could join a middle earth duel game where the 2 forces fight each other.

Zantetsuken_604

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Actually, I was thinking along the lines that hero or villain would ultimately be human. In the story, both Heaven and Hell recognized the potential humans had to turn the tides of war in their favor. So I think it would make more sense if the villain or hero would be human, not demon or a holy character. Also, choosing sides would have more depth if both hero or villain would be human. It wouldn't really be choosing sides if you were a demon, because we already know which side it'll be in. Anyways, more opinions are really needed on this. I would like to see the next Diablo game allow you to choose sides. What do you think?

simpleforce

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
how can diablo be more improved?? id like to see someone say something about this. its a perfect game in my opinion... cept LAG!

Arkillo

The best of both worlds
Reaction score
Website
myspace.com
The chacter diversion. The amount of people per game. The graphics. The storline. The overall lenght of the game. Want me to keep going on?