Why is My Penis so Large?

Forged

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
I was sitting in my computer chair in my prefferd method (Boxers)
and when I look down I see slick willy sticking out, and I think to myself damn why is my penis so huge.

Is it because I have good genes or am I just lucky, personally I think it is a combo of both. What do you guys think?

and btw this is well withing the rules

In general, anything which has multiple (preferably contradictory) viewpoints is suitable. So, the range of possible topics is quite wide, from Is Mathematics A Language? to Fish Don't Have Eyes.

No, threads here do NOT have to be arcane - or even serious! So long as you can discuss/argue a topic based on evidence (factual or facetious as it might be), it's allowed

RoaCh of DisCord

Premium Member
Reaction score
You're lucky? Genes? Yeah, probably both.

Miss

Member!
Reaction score
It does deal with genes. How old are you? People can as well hit puperty very early or late. That very may as well be as big as it can get. It depends though. But its mostly a gene thing.

Minnesota

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
A lot of girls say "anything over 6 inches is getting nasty" Thats what I have heard

Undead Cheese

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Maybe it's because you're looking at it through a magnifying glass? ;) Seriously, though, it's pretty much a result of what everyone else has been saying. (genes, hormones)

TheNamelessYam

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Forged
I was sitting in my computer chair in my prefferd method (Boxers)
and when I look down I see slick willy sticking out, and I think to myself damn why is my penis so huge.

Is it because I have good genes or am I just lucky, personally I think it is a combo of both. What do you guys think?

and btw this is well withing the rules
i have a rather hard time discussing your feelings about your penis and how you think its so big. mainly because youve got way too much self esteem, and because its obvious as hell this, all in all doesnt have much debate material, nor much of a topic at all. you've basically said something about your penis, then added some genes crap and some stupid quote from the rules to keep this thread from getting moved (it should get moved if you havent noticed). theres nothing to talk about, your penis size is directly related to your genes, and you knew that before you even made this thread, forged, im dissappointed in you.

Galatia

Retired Staff
Reaction score
quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
In general, anything which has multiple (preferably contradictory) viewpoints is suitable. So, the range of possible topics is quite wide, from Is Mathematics A Language? to Fish Don't Have Eyes.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The only *contradictory viewpoint* in this thread was the size of your penis, Forged.

But thanks to Nameless:D it has another one now (and it is temporarily saved from being moved). So: Is this thread AS material? Or not?

TheRisingSun

Member!
Reaction score
Website
none
or maybe forged eats his vegitables...too much cucumber...or he just masterbates a lot and his penis is used to being in the same size constantly! :)

dust601

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by Galatia

The only *contradictory viewpoint* in this thread was the size of your penis, Forged.

yes because we don't know that it is large and some of us may think that you are most likely lying...
hmm now that's debatable

Forged

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Re: Re: Why is My Penis so Large?

Originally posted by TheNamelessPunk
i have a rather hard time discussing your feelings about your penis and how you think its so big. mainly because youve got way too much self esteem, and because its obvious as hell this, all in all doesnt have much debate material, nor much of a topic at all. you've basically said something about your penis, then added some genes crap and some stupid quote from the rules to keep this thread from getting moved (it should get moved if you havent noticed). theres nothing to talk about, your penis size is directly related to your genes, and you knew that before you even made this thread, forged, im dissappointed in you.
Just trying to spread a little laughetr where it is needed. :)

Miss

Member!
Reaction score
my penis is smal any help ? :( lol :p

TheNamelessYam

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Re: Re: Re: Why is My Penis so Large?

Originally posted by Forged
Just trying to spread a little laughetr where it is needed. :)
im sure as hell not laughing :)

foolz

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
why does everyone here make a penis topic?

no it's not huge..

u just want us to think it's huge, so we'll respect you more, and think you pleasure every bitch you've been with... well you haven't.. so STFU. :)

Minnesota

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
The average size of adult male Americans is 3 1/2 inches

Tempest Storm

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.war3.com
Minnesota, wtf?! The average length of a white male is 6 inches. I dunno where the **** you got that number from...

RoaCh of DisCord

Premium Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by Minnesota
The average size of adult male Americans is 3 1/2 inches
Speak for yourself