Why I quit the ladder...

Zeroth

Member!
Reaction score
My friend told me to come to back to the ladder. I told him that my old account was deleted and that people will just call me a n00b and not even help defend me. Well, I played 2 games. Both SUCKED! The enemies massed on me killing my hero and attack force, and I asked my ally for help, but all he did (different person each game, same response) was call me a "Stupid n00b who shouldn't be allowed to play warcraft 3." I hate the ****ing ladder now and I am going to probably use hacks if I do decide to come back. WC3 is only good for one thing: custom games. And even half of those suck.

Reaction score
Look man, don't base your whole opinion of warcraft on 1 RT game. If you don't like how it's going, then you won't like any internet game, because there will always be pricks like that. Don't worry about him man, of course we all get our bad allies, just try and deal with it. Play 3v3 or something, this way youll more likely have someone who's eager to play and you can still win even if 1 person decides to be gay.\

Besides, you can always solo, or even have an arranged game with your friend. Warcraft's ladder aspect is awesome if you know how to play it

Forged

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
or play solo?

I think rt is fun and all, but the skill level of the lvl 20 - 30 players I have to play with now is horrendous...

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
By a mistake, I kept these words in my acca: 'I want to beat some top players'. I cant play that much so i got this out of my head. Anyways when a lvl 27 elf owned me calling me noob (he wasnt that bad) I decided that i should kick some elf asses. Oh yes elves are my weakness these days i dont know why but i wil lreally have to kcik the ass of acca: asskick3r@Northrend. With pleasure.

ChrisH36

Guy with Most Posts on Quiet Board.
Reaction score
I never left ladder, no matter how shitty my Win% is! As for my dumbass friend, he left because of a little moron map called DotA. All he ever did anyways was mass hippo riders.