Why hate hitler or nazis?

TheRisingSun

Member!
Reaction score
Website
none
well as you said about hittler being popular and using charisma to gain power, napoleon did so also after the revolution, through charisma and marriage, Napoleon gined enough power to take control of France. Except he knew what he was doing...for a while at least...isnt that what happend to hittler too though? didnt he start off pretty powerful and then slowly deterierate? well back to my point, in history, people that have used their charisma to get leadership and succed tend to like fighting.

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Hmm? Good point.

Examples:

Aldolf Hitler (German)
Saddam Hussien (Iraqian)
Napolean Bonapard (French)
Andrew Jackson (American -- as United Statesian or whatever sounds stupid)
Gengis Kahn (Mongolian)
Lenin (Russian)
Stalin (Russian)

I'd go on, but it could last a long, long time.

TheRisingSun

Member!
Reaction score
Website
none
yea...leadership is a double edged sword on a teeter totter...if you go too far one way...thats bad...the best example though of what i said previlously about charisma+power=insane fighting is probably hittler....everyone knows him...

Minnesota

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by bamthedoc
Hmm? Good point.

Examples:

Aldolf Hitler (German)
Saddam Hussien (Iraqian)
Napolean Bonapard (French)
Andrew Jackson (American -- as United Statesian or whatever sounds stupid)
Gengis Kahn (Mongolian)
Lenin (Russian)
Stalin (Russian)

I'd go on, but it could last a long, long time.
That list should be edited to this list...
----
George Bush Sr. (American)
Saddam Hussien (Iraqian)
Kangis Kahn (Poke`mon)
Lenin (Russian)
George Bush Jr (American)
Larry King (Cnn/American)
FDR (American)
Abraham Lincoln (American)
John Walker Lindh (American)
Zacharius Moussaui (American)
Timothy McVeigh (American)
Lizzie Borden (American)
Edward J. Smith (American... I think...)
---

Your Vvelcome,
Minnesota

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
You're not thanked. You're list is obviously biased, and based on ignorance. I'd take FDR and the Bushes off of there, as well as Abraham Lincoln. Personally, I'd add Bill Clinton, Hillary Clinton, and Al Gore. I'd also likely add Ulisus S. Grant.

Hmm? Trust me, if you were to look at all of history, you'd have a long list.

FYI: Grant was a, or claimed to be, a Republican.

Minnesota

Reaction score
Put all the Republicans in the list, and it will be the best list around

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
And yet it's the democrats who are powerhungry. Listen, this has just gotten off subject, big time -- and Spike~ is not one to like getting off subject.

I don't think this arguement has gone anywhere since...the original page 2 (now 1).

Minnesota

Reaction score
Nazi's are Germans

There, now we are back on topic.
Let's start talking about Adolf Hitler

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
Not all Nazis are/were Germans. Now-a-days you have Neo-Nazis that believe the same thing; they just don't act on them in a way that would have them sentenced to death.

What about Adolf Hitler? He was an insane man who had enough charisma to convince the German people at the time that Jews were holding them back and taking all jobs and money in the country. He wrote a book (name illudes me at this moment) that, in essence, shows just how insane he was, and what his plans were. He hated his parents; he also didn't fit in as an Arian.

He commited homicide-suicide when he was about to lose, unwilling to admit defeat. He went so far as to shoot his family and family pet -- a dog. His advisors may have made sense, considering they held still sensitive information, but you get my point on insanity.

Minnesota

Reaction score
*Aryan you mean.

Adolf Hitler wad born on April 20, 1889 to Alois Schickelgruber and Klara Hitler, he was their fourth child and had 3 other siblings but 2 died as children from diphtheria and one died shortley after birth.
Hitler got a report card in 3rd grade saying "Fanasizes about world leadership" on it.
His mom, Klara Hitler died of breast cancer when he was 20 and throughout those years he had been "showered with love and effection" from her. Her doctor who was "unable" to save her, was Jewish
Hitler's father passed away in 1906 when he was 16
Germany was a weak government at the time he "took office" by force. He soon become Germany's dictator and his goal was world domination and extermination of the Jewish race. Most of his idea's about this are found in the "Hitler Bible", Mein Kempf.
In the early 1920's the Nazi party was developed by Adolf Hitler, it begain drawing millions of members, who believed that Jewish people were to blame for the "hyper-inflation", one example, is that the price of an egg had inflated 30,000,000 times over its origanal price over the lapse of 10 years.
Hitler committed suicide on April 22, 1945 along with his wife (and relative) Eva Braun. His body was then douced with syinyde and burnt, however, Russians say to have a remaining skull fragment of Adolf Hitler in their archives, and with photo proof, it is most likely his. (I believe the link to that is: http://********.com/adolf-hitler/ Unsuitable Site for anyone unmature)
Anyways, thats basicly all about Hitler, just thought I would type it in, mainly cause I am so bored.

Reaction score
heh. I'm half German. I hate Nazis too.
In a way, you can't blame the individual soldiers (if we're talking about WW2 here) any more than you can blame American soldiers. However, Hitler was fully aware that he was killing thousands or people and making life terrible for thousands more. On the other hand, maybe he really did think what he was doing was right. There's really no way to tell.