Why hate hitler or nazis?

Hitsua

+
Reaction score
Nazi's hate us. Then again we hate them for somthing we thought was wrong. Maybe they thought it was right. Maybe they think what we do is wrong.

Minnesota

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score

I am German, why do Americans give Hitler such a bad sterotype??

AxL

Buggin' Out
Reaction score
Originally posted by Minnesota

I am German, why do Americans give Hitler such a bad sterotype??
Hitler was one of the worst people ever. He killed millions over stupid values. Even when he knew he was loosing in the war he sent troops to be slaughtered. (After battle of the buldge the war was pretty much over imo)

Although if it wasn’t for Hitler, the Great Depression would have lasted allot longer. WW II united the USA and took us out of the depression.

I would say more but Ill hold back for now.

Hitsua

+
Reaction score
And well all saw what happens when we nuke a country. That was killing plenty of people but it was fine for us now wasnt it?

RoaCh of DisCord

Premium Member
Reaction score
Hitler HAD tons of innocent people killed...for no reason other than ethnics/race. That's why people hate him. Simple answer, for a simple question.

Originally posted by Hitsua
And well all saw what happens when we nuke a country. That was killing plenty of people but it was fine for us now wasnt it?
No, it wasn't "fine". It never was. Not to me anyway.

Killing innocent people can't be justifyed. Ever.

In my eyes, bush = hitler. He's just as bad. Kill people for killing, kill people for no reason...it's all the same to me. Killing can't really ever be justifyed.

As for nazis..

Well, they're just stupid. They focus on hate for no reason, and dedicate their life to it. How worthless.

AxL

Buggin' Out
Reaction score
Originally posted by Hitsua
We used Nukes on Japan because they had attacked us first (pearl harbor) and they refused to surrender. The nuke was the last resort.

Bag

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.xanga.com
Twas better to bomb Japan then to send troops over to fight, it was estimated we would have lost over a million troops fighting Japan.

EDIT: This topic seems way too intelligent for the asylum.

AxL

Buggin' Out
Reaction score
Originally posted by Bag
Twas better to bomb Japan then to send troops over to fight, it was estimated we would have lost over a million troops fighting Japan.

EDIT: This topic seems way too intelligent for the asylum.
Yes, I agree. It is history afterall ;)

-MOVED-

bamthedoc

King Endymion
Reaction score
Website
www.fanfiction.net
I'M GERMAN FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!! DOES THAT I HAVE TO LIKE HITLER AND THE NAZIS? I CERTAINLY HOPE NOT!! (I'm also Czek, Irish, Native American/Indian, and a bunch of other Western Eurpoean things jumbled into one)

Okay, angry caps over... Hitler was most definetly one of the worst people in history. Nazis were one of the worst regimes ever. They killed people for the simple reason that they believed Hitler's anti-Semitism. Genocide is a bad, bad, evil thing.

FYI: Droping the bombs on Hiroshima and Nagasaki was immediately regretted. It was a last resort, and saved many more lives than just the millions of US troops. It also likely saved the entire population of Japan, considering their war mind set at the time (fight to the very last man).
FYI: Todays Pearl Harbor Days are often met between Japanese and American vets. Many have formed strong bonds of friendship. You can't tell me that dropping the bombs was not effective. I hate that we did it (and had to), but I just hope not to have to repeat such an attrocity (read my "Brave New World" thread in the FF to see why and what I mean).

War is a bad thing, but it can sometimes be necessary. I.E. to stop evil regimes like Hitler's and Hussein's. Both were killing masses of people, and commiting genocide. Last time I checked, a UN resolution "banned" genocide. Clinton just wasted time and money doing pointless bombing runs (8 years there alone), and the UN wasted 12 years not enforcing their own "rules". Yeah...

~~EDIT~~

I just read that this came from the Asylum... Bad joke, FYI.

Fallen-Demon

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Good Point, although we just think its wrong because our whole religion (even though I don't believe in it at all) goes against it.

This is just like saying, Are terrorists WRONG to do what they do?

I personally think it's a sick way of proving a point...

Tempest Storm

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.war3.com
Hitler ordered the slaughtering of over 6 million Jews and POWs. They were gassed, burned, tortured, shot, beaten and experimented on. It's almost impossible to discribe what he had done to those ppl in words. So I truely hope that you were just ****ing around in there.

Gedrin

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Dropping the bomb did not save 1,000,000 lives.

It was documented that around the same time that we dropped the bomb Russia attacked Japan. They apparently made a lot of headway really fast.

The 1,000,000 man death toll estimate was a ploy to keep the russins from getting glory. WHY? We were for some reason paranoid about communism. That is also why korea happened and vietnam happened, and why the mafia was propped back up by the ameriacn government after WWII in Italy.

GLORY and POLOTICS are why kids in that area of japan are dying in cancer TODAY.

As far as blood lines go this German, Polish, Russian, Irish, Bohemian, etc. says the nazis were evil, to change a lightbulb climb to the top of a ladder hold on to it and get 4 other guys to turn the ladder(just kidding), lenin was great Stalin not so much, and give Irealnd back to the Irish today, and I have no idea what to add for those few bohemian ancestors I have.

Tempest Storm

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.war3.com
Had the USSR gone into Japan, they would have tred and conquer it, just as they wanted to do in Germany. God knows what consequences that would have had in the future.

Minnesota

Reaction score
My Grandpa who fought in WW2 said that if Japan would have conquered us, we wpuld probley be all prison camps to this day because they would have complete control over us. But now we are friends with Japan pretty much, so we're equal pretty much.

MTML

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
:confused:
Wow, I don't get most of you... What a shame you hadn't learned your World War Two history! Lemme tell you a little about the Russians...

Now, back in the 1940's, there were these little Baltic states called Estonia and Finland. They were VERY close to Russia. Now what the Russian bear did, was swoop right over them and take them over. But the silly old bear wasn't as smart as he thought himself to be! He was a very prideful asshole that when his troops retreated, he'd kill them. Infact, while those dirty Russians moved over the little Baltic states, the Finnish Army regrouped and hurt the big Russian bear very badly. Now, this caught Hitler's eye, seeing that he could befriend the Finnish Army and take Russia.
Adolf sent troups to Finland to help against the Russians that were taking their land. They fought back and eventually the Russians were pushed back into Stalingrad, where Hitler eventually had to retreat, because of heavy casualties.

Now if we want to talk about cruel... the Russians sent MY Great Uncle to a Siberian camp for 5 years. It disgusts me to hear you all just spew what video games taught ya and take a blind eye from the obvious truth...
The USSR killed more people than Hitler during WW2. The USSR would fire upon their own soldiers.
BTW, can you give me some pictures of gas chambers? Now I am no holocaust denier and it is very sad, but there is no pictures of gas chambers.

EDIT: Forgot to mention that my Grandpa was in World War Two and faught with the US, being a navigational pilot in a b-52 bomber.

Minnesota

Reaction score
Hitler was a smart guy. He was good at writing speeches, and haveing kids Nazi from elementy to adult. What he did was wrong though, and not good at all.

Tempest Storm

Premium Member
Reaction score
Website
www.war3.com
Originally posted by MTML
:confused:
Wow, I don't get most of you... What a shame you hadn't learned your World War Two history! Lemme tell you a little about the Russians...

Now, back in the 1940's, there were these little Baltic states called Estonia and Finland. They were VERY close to Russia. Now what the Russian bear did, was swoop right over them and take them over. But the silly old bear wasn't as smart as he thought himself to be! He was a very prideful asshole that when his troops retreated, he'd kill them. Infact, while those dirty Russians moved over the little Baltic states, the Finnish Army regrouped and hurt the big Russian bear very badly. Now, this caught Hitler's eye, seeing that he could befriend the Finnish Army and take Russia.
Adolf sent troups to Finland to help against the Russians that were taking their land. They fought back and eventually the Russians were pushed back into Stalingrad, where Hitler eventually had to retreat, because of heavy casualties.

Now if we want to talk about cruel... the Russians sent MY Great Uncle to a Siberian camp for 5 years. It disgusts me to hear you all just spew what video games taught ya and take a blind eye from the obvious truth...
The USSR killed more people than Hitler during WW2. The USSR would fire upon their own soldiers.
BTW, can you give me some pictures of gas chambers? Now I am no holocaust denier and it is very sad, but there is no pictures of gas chambers.

EDIT: Forgot to mention that my Grandpa was in World War Two and faught with the US, being a navigational pilot in a b-52 bomber.
This topic isn't about Stalin or the USSR. This is about Hitler and Nazi Germany. I'm sure many ppl here know quite well the horrors of the USSR. Stalin alone killed 18 million in his time. No one is denying that the USSR commited genocide, but this topic isn't about Russia, is it.

Here, I found this in less than 2 minutes. http://www.mtsu.edu/~baustin/holocamp.html

Now, since you want to be an idiot about this shit, show me pics of the Siberian mines. I'm not denying it or anything, but hey, there's no pics of em. :rolleyes:

And since we're all talkin about how our great grandaddies were in the War, my full-blooded Jewish grandpa was a marine in the US military, and was at the Battle of the Bulge. Now as to what that has to do with this topic is beyond me.

Hitler's strength was that he could successfully bullshit millions of ppl and managed to make Germany a super power. Even though it was very short lived, and ended hurting Germany a helluva a lot more than it helped. But losing a war tends to screw up a country.

Gedrin

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
MTML sounds like someone has been reading a little too much Church. The name of a man not an institution. You know how those numbers of dead came to be. Town renamed=in his records everybody dead especially nice if towns are renamed several times. Lots of this bookeeping was used by Church. And are we geting some of these numbers from German soldier casualties?

Besides you should READ ALL OF MY POST BEFORE RESPONDING. I said stalin was bad, elaborate I did not. Lenin was a genius, and a lot of what he did was really great. Stalin was very bad, but what he has done was greatly been embelished.

The issue was at the time were we justified in killing thousands of Japanese people for greatly exagerated numbers of casualties. And there are people still being affected.

I get my research from actual history not from videogames. I actually paid attention in history class, although maybe I would be more comfortable clinging to those easy answers belted out as easy answers for those foolish enough to beleive government propoganda, but my eyes are open. I will never be able to close them again to euthanize my sense of reason.

As far as what happened with internment camps and the like ask people with Japaneses american heritage about internment camps! The american government did the same thing.

My great grandfather took a piece of shrapnel in WWI saving a guys life, this is completely irrelevant to this thread though.

If you wanna talk war atrocities try the use of the endocrine disruptor dioxin aka agent orange in Vietnam. Or how about something more recent. Depleted uranium shells currently being used by the U.S. military in war. I would rather be imprisoned for 5 years and get out than to live a lifetime in a body ravaged by cancer because some mother ****er decided that we needed to flex our muscle to the communists.

Also it is much less cruel to lie bleeding on the battlefield than to slowly die after years of fighting a battle that can not be won. Even after all we have advanced as a civilivation we cannot put base pairs back where they were in our DNA. So if you want to talk of the twisted sins of a corrupted government look homeward.