Why don't they make SC2!!

Dark Exploit

Member!
Reaction score
Website
legendsofAsheron.org
dude I mean wtf.. everyone is confused are they gonna make it or not... I think they should make it because everyone with a computer wants it.. havn't we all been waiting and they would make a huge ass amount of money.. with the sales... I mean come on be smart and if they are hiding it as a secret project cool..

NeoDarkness

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
yeah, ever since war3 they been concentrating more on warcraft.
but i must remember that war3 was being made at the same time as wold of warcraft. WOW is gonna be wierd.

evilfrog331

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Damn WoW. I hate P2P, thats mo. If it was Galaxy of Starcraft or something I might have bought it but I rarely buy MMORPG cuz I dont wanna pay like 10 bucks a month. People who used to work at blizzard are creating an MMORPG that you dont have to pay for to play. They get money by putting out additional expansion packs like every 4-6 months that are optional

ForbiddenDNA

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Warcraft III and the Expansion just came out.

They are waiting for people to buy more of that product. If they release Starcraft 2, then the amount of money on Warcraft they receive would drop.

senureMiget

Premium Member
Reaction score
thet're gona make it because if you type starcraft2.com on your adress bar the blizzard site pops up

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
strange wanst that use to be a fan site? it re-directs u to blizzard.com...

senureMiget

Premium Member
Reaction score
well if it was a fan sight looks like blizard booted them

senureMiget

Premium Member
Reaction score
Or copy righted the name and threatened to file a law suite, or a sees and dismiss

HydraGyro

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ya................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................................

I want sc ghost, but it sux that its not for comp, and comps the only thing i got...
my friend thinks scghost is gay cuz its just another shooter...

God Illuvatar

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Well hey SC Ghost is kinda cool. It's not a straight out shooter. It's half shooter/stealth, because you can cloak and all that. It's not a straight out shooter. I think it will be like Rainbow 6 for N64 (Yes I still play it even though I have gamecube); lots of sneaking around with the occasional, quick firefight.