Why does so much shit happen?

Reaction score
Website
www.visualdesigncore.com
I cant begin to understand what the hell is wrong with people. No one even cares anymore, no one tries to be nice or kind or follow rules. Everyones a prick these days, and everyone is ****ed up. i dont give a shit anymore, its too ****ing hard to even try to begin to acknowledge other people around me. So what if i ****ing dont do things the way society tells me to? Does this make me a ****ed up kid that no one understands? What if its society itself thats ****ed up? Why do people hate? I dont understand the use of words like gook, towel heads, ******s, and *****. I dont know why people hate. I dont under-****ing-stand. i want to beleive in common human decency... but its so damn hard with all these people dying and all these people in pain while you rich white hypocrits sit on your fat ****ing asses and watch, pretending like you give a ****ing damn. What the hell is wrong with you people? Why cant we all just learn to forgive and to love. I dont want to raise kids in a world filled with this poison; this hate! We, as humans, evolve and change to suit our enviroment, but if this is true why have we all learned to hate? Hate is a poison and it rests domant inside you, until one day, you just get so much of it it becomes expelled in a fire of anger and rash thinking. I want to live in a world where i feel safe. I honestly dont get it.

killer900

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.livejournal.com
You sound like one of the miss America people who are always saying "World Peace!".