Why does everyone think UD is useless against ORC or ORC useless UD when theyre same?

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
I'd never cast Purge on my own units anyway, unless they're filled with negative effects. I had a Cursed, Crippled and Purged Chim in a web once, with Slow Poison and Fairie Fire. Poor thing.....

RageWinterchill

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Awwww, the poor Chim! =*( That must've been terrible, really! All those debuffs...

That reminds me of something I did with one of my allies. There was a Meta'd DH in the field (X_X), so we kinda panicked and did whatever we could to the DH. We ended up poking a Crippled, Slowed, Cursed DH to death, and the NE player spewed obscenities for a good portion of the rest of the game, which took about 5 minutes.

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Thankfully, God created the Dryad. But it was quite funny of it though. 100 damage - something like 20 that's so damn slow and less armour. Thank God for Dryads.

gear-xander

Reaction score
Website
Visit site
almost all orc players nowadays just tec.....so i deal wid orc with a simple rush.......or at least haras them wid gouls lich and wand of necromancy so that they cant do anithing but biuld dfence while u tec for necros and them overwhelm them with skelitons