Why does everyone think UD is useless against ORC or ORC useless UD when theyre same?

SharpSho0ter.

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
I tried that today, just for the hell of it in a big freeforall game, i posessed NE ORC and HUMAN and massed a zillion towers chims wyvrens gryphons and frosties. 4 hour game, wish i saved a replay for you to watch and fall asleep, ill think of that next time

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
the thing i think is, Orc are realy powerful at tier one, and a bitch at tier 3. With casters, it is realy tough.

The best strat i can comeup with against orc is banshee's with abombs+ghoul+triple hero.

Nothing kills casters like nova, and nothing takes care of taurens like possession.

sacred-warlord

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
ok this works for me against orc with undead
get the deathknight and dreadlord.... dreadlord first with vamp arua

get a fair army of aboms
a few necros
and master banshees with possess to take out any tauren or any other meat they might have

with vamp aura and deathcoil u should beable to keep aboms alive till the casters r dead

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
What I hate about Orc? Grunts have too much damn health, so even a large army has a nightmare just trying to kill those damn greenskins.

Beef246

Member!
Reaction score
Yeah i agree that orcs with the upgrade that gives them bout 300 xtra hp are a bitch 2 take down but if u hav aboms its a bit easier an dual aura aboms wif some accompyin freenzied ghouls an necros wi UF you have quiet a force 2 be reckoned with and the Lich can take out casters with frost nova an give ur aboms an ghouls more armour with frost armour which also freezes the enemy so its a preety good combo i think, wat u guys think?

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by noob_phucker
i have to actually say good bye to the orcs man cuz if you can get fast air then the orc cant do anything to hurt you.
what about Purge and wyverns? you can get wyverns as fast aas anyone else can get other air.

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
Orcs do have a slight disadvantage against air, but the majority of the air units except Gargs are kinda slow (the gyro is too weak) are slow, so Purge 'em!

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
If there are multiple orcs in the game on the same team, and they go air, your ****ed.

havocidal

Member!
Reaction score
Website
havocidal.now.nu
ghouls n ud casters can be a headache for orc players... cripple n curse if enough to screw an orc player since an orc army is usually small number but strong n UD is weak but in large numbers...

so using debuffs on orcs is gonna be fun...

RageWinterchill

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Fiends/casters, or at least Fiends/Necros supposedly mops the floor with the Orcs, according to some UD players I've talked to. I can believe this, as Fiends were capable of destroying almost any Orc unit if it weren't for the casters, but with the casters' weakness against Piercing and their lowered HP, I imagine Fiends would be the stronger choice.

x42bn6

Retired Staff
Reaction score
It's true. With the amount of damage the Fiend has, it wipes out almost everything early..... But Ghouls were cheaper. Though I'm thinking of using more Undead now than NE.

RageWinterchill

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Shamans/Wyverns could pose a bit of a threat, but the fact is that Cripple just seriously kills air of any kind. But that's not the only problem. The Shamans will have to keep very busy Purging the Wyverns, while the Fiends are killing them off rapidly. WoNs will have to be a must here for the Orc, as UF'd Fiends were already capable of killing off the Orcs' units, even their casters, quickly.

Electroduende9

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Originally posted by noob_phucker
i have to actually say good bye to the orcs man cuz if you can get fast air then the orc cant do anything to hurt you.
if youre teching straight to air- no matter what it is- youll probabally end up dead because any decent orc player will attack you early with a sturdy force of grunts- and teching night elves with maybe a dh or something has no hope

orcs will never die- especially with the frozen throne coming out- shadow hunter is BY FAR the best looking hero coming out- big bad voodoo + any orc unit = death to enemies of the horde