Why do this place so few people ?

Zerglite

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
its the whole purpose of staff to NOT bitch and actually accomplish something?

PauseBreak

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Lwek said:
And what makes it harder is that it doesn't log the thread if it's been move by the moderator control panel(What coRtALoS did). Whenever a moderator edits or moves or splits a thread, it records that down under the moderator notes in a thread, but it doesn't do that when you use the moderator control panel to mass move threads. Thus making it harder to move threads in the archive back to their respective forum.
I've helped move a lot of thread(why the UMS forum has over 1000 threads), but it's a lengthy process. You first got to search for the thread, click on the thread, read the thread to make sure it's not crap, then click on the move thread button, select the right forum, click ok, and then press back a few times to view the search results. Repeat thousands of times.
See, now I understand as to why it is so difficult.

Ps> Offtopic, how does a mod. add notes to a certain thread?

Wing Zero

lol just as planned
Reaction score
cort still plays when wow servers are down

RyanXWing

Nothing special
Reaction score
Zerglite said:
its the whole purpose of staff to NOT bitch and actually accomplish something?
Yeah, but bitching is all they ever do.

Tronga will play SC if you ask him

Amantis

Can you love such me?
Reaction score
Website
www.geocities.com
I can't even play online, considering the firewalls at the uni block connections to online games. :(

- Amantis

DeathClaw

Member!
Reaction score
Well, I'm back for this one post (maybe another one somewhere else). Well, I think a couple of people have touched on this topic of no people posting in the StarCraft forums before, and some people even tried to make these forums much more popular, but nothing was done about it. Unless any good topics come, I doubt the StarCraft forums will ever see the light.