Why do people think hippo even stand up to gargs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Theroy

BattleForums Senior Member
Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
Garg

Level 2

185 gold 30 Lumber 2 food

HP 410

Armor 3 Unarmored

350 speed

65-82 average dmg to air...

Build time 35 secs.

19.5 - 27 avg to ground... Can learn stone form where it becomes next to invincable and heals..

Hippo

Can't attack grond

Level 2

Armor 0

Air damage

53.5 -67 dmg average

Ground damage 0!

Hp 525

Build Time 40

Hippo Rider.

You can get this upgrade so you can attack some ground units

75 gold 75 lumber 30 sec.

17-26 average air damage. Compared to the gargs 80 ?

765 Hp

Armor 1!

17- 26 Ground attack.

Level 4 You gain alot of xp off these things.

Food 4!

Build time for archer hipp and the gold wow! they suck.

Not only this but Hippo need an Ancient of wind to build so to keep up you'd need 2 additional buildings well the Undead dosen't. It's also alot easier for an Undead to tech with his noobian towers. and 5 acolytes and no more production from the cidel after that.

The can start mass pumping gargs from there. Then untop of that they get the best auras in the game to back them up. Gargs to attack air should need an upgrade that would make a goul go on top so they could shoot down. And gargs should be made at the temple of damned. And they shouldn't deal 85 dmg to air once there's a goul on it they should deal 18. Wait that would make them underpowered and useless? What is the best comparison to that?

(it's the Hippo)

****ing noobdeads

Andrew

Premium Member
Reaction score
And here we go again with THeroy saying that gargs are overpowered and garg/ghouls is unbeatable.

Theroy.. get on war3 and we do 12 gargs vs 12 hippos.. only that no heroes, no micro, nothing else.. i'll meet you in clan proz.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
They cant, who thinks that anyways? Maybe lvl 3 thorn will > gargs, but lvl 3 vamp aura > any air

Seriously, who makes hippos against mass gargs? Just go archers and talons with few meat shields, and FoK those gargs and drunken haze, you own.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
a panda alone can take out a fleet of gargs so STFU Noobelf

you also forgot to add, that hippos and gargs both do the same damage when u factor in the fact taht hippo attack faster than the gargoyle and have 400 move speed. u forgot to add that in. you can throw stats out theroy, but u seem to leave the important stuff out, that stuff theat conflicts ur arguement all the time.

Then in a hippo vs. gargs scenario, gargs cost more than hippos, but sure they can hit ground right? wow big deal, u also forgot the fact that hippo alone counter gargs, gargs counter hippo rider. as an air unit, hipporiders are better than gargs, as thier ground attack in is better than the gargs, not to mention u can dismont the archer, gaining an archer and a hippo to at it against he garg.
Wow garg can use stone form? OMG he is taken out of combat, and is in the middle of the battle where any ground unit can hit it.

Theroy

Reaction score
Website
www.securegamers.com
a panda alone can take out a fleet of archers and hippos and hunts noob.

None293823

Premium Member
Reaction score
Elves cant stop gargs with hyppos it is true. But Panda's breathe of fire is also capped

NeverGoingBack

Reaction score
FoK + hippos can beat gargs. The trick is to get an early advantage over UD before they hit tier 2.

Tech with them is what I do except as soon as I have one aow in production I hit with about 6 hunts, 2-3 glaives, and 2 archers. This owns the ud there buildings fall ez to glaives and FoK+hunts owns ghouls.

I usually will have the game in hand by now and just keep adding tier 1 units + dotts, if it does happen that they still try to get gargs out, ill add the hipps.

AZN_FLEA

Reaction score
OMG gargs are counterable. u just need other units and well more SKILL HUH? mass gargs ae pretty strong but they fall easily and stop complaining noobelf. you complain about everything. you cant play properly and you suck. just play another race

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Originally posted by phoenix_tea
omg mass gargoyles..................my puny archer dudettes will own u so stfu
Archers only? Mass gargs > archers if they are by themselves.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
Gargs can leech, 100 dmg, hippo has 70 GG

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
yessir, but hippos vs gargs by themselves, gargs own.

SoNiC_tHe_IgEl

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.kotzwuerg.de.vu
ok i made a map now to test it.

5 Hippos vs 5 gargs = Hippos win.

In the map u can spawn archers, dryads, hippos, hipporider, talons and talons in other form ;)

type 1 to spawn 1 garg.

Just test it when u want to check everything..

map was made with 1.17 beta so it has newest stats on everything (when there is something with the units)

Have fun

Status
Not open for further replies.