Why do people like DOTA so much?

Barney Stinson

Suit up
Reaction score
I went like 38 and 2 with Harbinger once. When he was first released before anyone really knew how to counter him. Just mashed +HP/MANA items and spammed his arcane orb for something like +800 dmg a hit. It was disgusting. That and the fact that it was against a buncha STR heroes his Ult would rock the **** out of them. I posted a SS of me getting a 5kill spree within like 3 seconds on here a while back. Dunno where it is though. That was from a different game, but the idea is still there.

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
All that is ever played is -em so it's hard for a game to last long enough for you to break 20 now. I played 3 games today and hit 20 in both, 18 in the other. ****ing public games.

Ntrik_

Premium Member
Reaction score
All that is ever played is -em so it's hard for a game to last long enough for you to break 20 now. I played 3 games today and hit 20 in both, 18 in the other. ****ing public games.
yea -em's kinda sucks in general, its not a real dota game imo...

Jenny

is ....listed
Reaction score
Yeah you farm too quick and level too quick. It pretty much voids early game and makes carry heroes way too powerful and early game heroes like Puck pretty useless. EM really screws some heros that makes them pretty pointless to pick like most intelligence heroes.