why are there so little orc posts????

Discussion in 'Warcraft Strategy Guides' started by Dire Spirit Pig, Dec 1, 2002.

1. Orcs arent a bad race are they???? i mean comon....they deserve a little more that 6 posts....personally i think that orcs are good i useully win by using grunts and raiders or a troll tauren combo. can someone tell me why you hate the orcs???

p.s. ummm...plz respond

2. Swooper

Swooper Respected Member

Ohio
    Well, alot of people think that they got killed by 1.04, but I think their fine. As for why there arn't many orc posts, look at the other sections. These indivudual race sections are reletivly new, and undead seems to be the only really active one.

3. i know this will make me seem like a newnie but.... what did the 1.04 patch actully do?

4. GreenClover

GreenClover Member!

Michigan
    Go to www.battle.net click on files and click on the 1.04 WC3 patch, then somewhere there you can see the changes. and if it wasn't deleted, awhile back ago, I posted a thread on the main WC3 chat thing about 1.04

5. Comin2TakeUAway

Comin2TakeUAway Member!

i think bcause the orcs are some of the easiest races to go as, lok at all the people in the ladder, most are orc and NE(atleats when i checked anyways)

6. x42bn6

x42bn6 Retired Staff

London, United Kingdom
    The orcs are far too easy to use, so there isn't really much to talk about.

7. PsYcHoTiC

PsYcHoTiC Premium Member

Oregon
    What makes orc easier to use then any other races?

8. x42bn6

x42bn6 Retired Staff

London, United Kingdom
    All their units = brute force, there aren't many strategical units, and hardly any flying units to make it complicated.

9. PsYcHoTiC

PsYcHoTiC Premium Member

Oregon
    Orc = Shaman, Which Doctor, Kodo, Raider, Wyvern

You're saying they don't have strategy? Tons of people dont use these units because they require too much strategy.

10. Chaos Blackrazor

Chaos Blackrazor Member!

Canada
    Orcs strategies all involve the same units because they need a new patch to make them more flexible.

Take Undead for Example there can be two strategies with two different entire sets of units.

Orc strategies are almost always linked.

11. Emperor Pan I

Emperor Pan I Respected Member

Canada
    About 75-85% of the orc players use the Tauren shaman strategy, that which is countered in so many ways it is insane to counter. All units in a game must be linked in a strategy that is unexpected, unused, and un challenged. I have found my edge with the undead, and many more will fall before me, but not before i taste defeat now and again. It is only through defeat we see our errors, so i beg of you play Orc repeatedly, make use of the units forgotten by others and win through the end.

I say, good luck and if you build it they will come and post here.

12. IHATEMRJONS

IHATEMRJONS Member!

well i think that people think that orc are to expensive. Orc with having the strongest but most expensive units in the game are something u have to think about, do u know want ok units and low money or do u want strong army but very expensive. i think that is wat people think, taht they cant handle orc because they are to expensive

personally i love orc

13. Emperor Pan I

Emperor Pan I Respected Member

Canada
    Aside from undead, orc is another of my favorites. After making a new name, pan_the_man2 i have a 9-1 orc record. Everytime i used the same strat, and it always works. Grunts are expensive, but strong, strong enough to last an entire game.