Why are there so little orc posts????

• Thread starter Dire Spirit Pig
  • Start date
D

Dire Spirit Pig

Orcs arent a bad race are they???? i mean comon....they deserve a little more that 6 posts....personally i think that orcs are good i useully win by using grunts and raiders or a troll tauren combo. can someone tell me why you hate the orcs???

p.s. ummm...plz respond

Swooper

Respected Member
Reaction score
Website
www.battleforums.com
Well, alot of people think that they got killed by 1.04, but I think their fine. As for why there arn't many orc posts, look at the other sections. These indivudual race sections are reletivly new, and undead seems to be the only really active one.

D

Dire Spirit Pig

i know this will make me seem like a newnie but.... what did the 1.04 patch actully do?

GreenClover

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
Go to www.battle.net click on files and click on the 1.04 WC3 patch, then somewhere there you can see the changes. and if it wasn't deleted, awhile back ago, I posted a thread on the main WC3 chat thing about 1.04

Comin2TakeUAway

Member!
Reaction score
Website
www.fuckoff.com
i think bcause the orcs are some of the easiest races to go as, lok at all the people in the ladder, most are orc and NE(atleats when i checked anyways)

PsYcHoTiC

Premium Member
Reaction score
Orc = Shaman, Which Doctor, Kodo, Raider, Wyvern

You're saying they don't have strategy? Tons of people dont use these units because they require too much strategy.

Reaction score
Website
www.foxinnovations.net
Orcs strategies all involve the same units because they need a new patch to make them more flexible.

Take Undead for Example there can be two strategies with two different entire sets of units.

Orc strategies are almost always linked.

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
About 75-85% of the orc players use the Tauren shaman strategy, that which is countered in so many ways it is insane to counter. All units in a game must be linked in a strategy that is unexpected, unused, and un challenged. I have found my edge with the undead, and many more will fall before me, but not before i taste defeat now and again. It is only through defeat we see our errors, so i beg of you play Orc repeatedly, make use of the units forgotten by others and win through the end.

I say, good luck and if you build it they will come and post here.

IHATEMRJONS

Member!
Reaction score
Website
Visit site
well i think that people think that orc are to expensive. Orc with having the strongest but most expensive units in the game are something u have to think about, do u know want ok units and low money or do u want strong army but very expensive. i think that is wat people think, taht they cant handle orc because they are to expensive

personally i love orc

Emperor Pan I

Respected Member
Reaction score
Aside from undead, orc is another of my favorites. After making a new name, pan_the_man2 i have a 9-1 orc record. Everytime i used the same strat, and it always works. Grunts are expensive, but strong, strong enough to last an entire game.