Whoz up for a game?

MGCImtR

eSports Player
Reaction score
Since I retired from war3 decided to try BW (haven't played it since 1999-2000). Very nice to see the same gaming language GG HF GL, NOOB, protoss can tower rush me and own me (terran), etc. So SC2 may also have similarites with war3 gaming afterall, ;)

Any1 playing GArena? I myself played it with my team in War3. This is the best place to play after the original BNet and sometimes preferred instead of BNet®. This is a LAN connection that joins you from whatever channel you are in Europe, US, Asia. This is NOT a hacked BNet server like all those crap called 'Private Servers' where you get disced 24/7. It is hacks free, you can play with many ppl there, maybe more than what there is now in the original Bnet.

So if some1 wants to give Garena a try, you will enjoy it - no lag and this removes the 'which part of the world you are in' limit. I'm there ready to fight you. Oh and I understand why recently War3 has more Custom games players than meelers but BW is mostly about melee, custom suck compared to war3, WTF is with having mass custom map nerds in BW?

MGCImtR

eSports Player
Reaction score
why are people still modding half life?
HL mods like CS is still the same, almost like changing the primitive SCBW graphics with that of SC2, the rest is no diff - you are still playing the same thing not Tower Defense, Dota or RPG in Half Life. In BW cpg editor doesn't have the mapmaking opportunities of war3 so im kinda surprised such limited custom games can be played in BW so much.

You don't play garena and don't wanna try it, are you sure?