Whose Getting Wrath of the Lich King?....

Kuro Neko

Reaction score
To be honest after I sold my dual warglaive rogue and was in an asshole guild, definitely not.

Renzokuken

Saved
Reaction score
It's gonna be worse than BC. This game is taking leaps and bounds downhill. Definitely not buying it.

Barney Stinson

Suit up
Reaction score
I was trying to think back to all the MMO's I've played, and I can't remember one that's kept it's freshness past the first Expansion. Generally the core game is the best, and the first expansion add's a lot of cool new elements and zones, races classes so on and so forth, but after that it generally just gets to the "these zones are for the advanced players" and just keeps the grind going.

No thanks. The BEST thing DAoC did was create a server specifically for the classic game and the first expansion. I wish WoW had a server like that, where it would just be azeroth without any of the Burning Crusade or beyond anything in it. Ya know, maybe two or three servers like that, I'd probably go back and play but eh.

Kuro Neko

Reaction score
My thing was raiding too and having the best gear possible. But with that, it took my life away, and alas, I have it back. :D Try raiding with people that if you mess up once even on practice, starting practice, they call you names beyond thinking and insults galore .. and it's near impossible for me to find a good guild if I went back so screw it.

jd-inflames

Melodic Murderer
Reaction score
Website
www.cursedprophets.com
I bought my 2 copies today, be picking them up at midnight tomorrow. Hopefully my priest will be about 72 by Thursday morning.

T3h Sorrow

"Best ***s on the forum"
Reaction score
Troll mage, screw the alliance ._., even though i have a draenei mage.

jd-inflames

Melodic Murderer
Reaction score
Website
www.cursedprophets.com
I didn't get to 72 on Thursday morning :( Long work week = I'm 72 now.